KANSAS !!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by KC Jayhawk 78, Jun 27, 2009.

1. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    If you're proud that your region makes the national news at least 96 times each year because it's the hottest or the coldest spot in the nation, you might live in Wichita, Kansas .

If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of his fore head, you might live in Pratt, Kansas .

If you have worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you might live in Colby, Kansas .

If your town has an equal number of bars and churches, you might live in Hays, Kansas .

If you have had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you might live in Kansas .

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE Kansan WHEN 'Vacation' means going east or west on I -70 for the weekend.

If you measure distance in hours, you might live in Kansas .

If you know several people who=2 0have hit a deer more than once, you might live in Medicine Lodge, Kansas ...

If you often switch from 'Heat' to 'A/C' in the same day and back again, you might live in Fredonia, Kansas .

If you can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching, you might live in Kansas City, Kansas .

If you see peopl e wearing camouflage at social events (including weddings), you might live in Great Bend, Kansas .
    If you install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked, you might live in Augusta, Kansas .

If you carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them, you might live in Manhattan, Kansas .

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you might live in Wichita, Kansas .

If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction, you might live in Pittsburg, Kansas .

If your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to your blue spruce, you might live in Derby, Kansas .

=0 A
    If "Going Down South" means Oklahoma , you might live in Coffeyville, Kansas .

If a brat is something you eat, you might live in Altoona, Kansas20 .

If your idea of going out to eat is a tail gate party every Friday, you might live in Cimarron, Kansas .

If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car; you might live in Goodland, Kansas .

=0 A
    If you find 0 degrees to be 'a little chilly', you might live in Concord ia, Kansas .

If you actually understand these jokes, and you forward them to all your Kansas friends -- you might live in Kansas .

2. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Someone emailed that to me. Said Foxworthy came up with it. I should have added "If your addicted to bluecat fishing, you might be from Clifton,Ks." :smile2:

3. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    that was cool Keith, whats it like in the middle? i was born and raised on the coast and pretty much lived at sea level most fo my life. i couldnt live so far from the ocean.

4. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Its ok. Im in the inner city, and its not far to be in the country. Ive got the Kansas and the Missouri River 5 min from my house, and several good lakes and reservoirs within an hour of me. Best BBQ in the nation, and of course the Kansas Jayhawks Football and Basketball to top it all off.

5. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    I thought you'd like that. :big_smile:

7. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    if your late to work and you have to do 20 pushups for each minute you late- you might be from fort riley, ks.

8. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    If you like to pronounce your words the way they are spelled, you might live in ArKansas city Kansas.

9. Kansas Tree Rat

Kansas Tree Rat New Member

State:
    Waverly, Kansas
    If you sleep all day so you can fish all night...you must be a catfisherman from Kansas.

10. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    If you have learned to ignore both the sounds of the freight trains and
    the pounding of the artillery range, you might live in Ogden, KS.

11. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Hell Michael, its no wonder you're a wack job. :crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. Gamblen

Gamblen New Member

State:
    Kansas City, KS
    If the carp you catch are bigger than the Catfish you catch, don't worry, your still in Kansas.

13. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    If this all makes sense to you I know your from Kansas!:smile2:

14. kansas_catman_16

kansas_catman_16 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    :smile2:its so true :smile2::smile2::smile2::roll_eyes: