Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would the Kansas site be without this thread!!

Went down to the 8th Street ramp a bit ago, not open yet but they do have the concrete in place. Looks like they need to haul in some rock and it will be ready to use. I'll post up when the ramp is open.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Geoff they extended the ramp a bit, but that will be for not if they just push the mud straight down the ramp when they clean it. Don't really care about folks launching and fishing there, most head up to the dam so they don't bother me any. They can keep the dam if I can have the rest ;)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Boy, it sure was difficult to find this post again! I clicked the new messages button and it didn't even show up. I had to figure out how to manually go in and find it. This is quite overwhelming! I think I'll take a nap.... :sad:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Thought I would pop in here and make a post on the best thread on the BOC.
It sure is taking me a lot longer to check on what I want to check on now in the BOC.
It's driving me crazy! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Andrew, That's awesome! It seems like you keep catching them when nobody else is. A run every 10 minutes would be something.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Andrew, I've been fishing the Missouri for several weeks and have only managed 2 cats. A 40lb blue and Bryan got a 7lb channel. Sure wish we could find the fish like that! Excellnt job!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just tell her you'll pack some heat in your fishin saddle, I do. Well, ok it's your mom and she probably wouldn't approve. I've never heard of anyone having trouble down there, granted I haven't fished there in years. Last time I was there in the early 90's, I fell asleep on the rocks and woke up to a spider chewing a new mouth on my upper cheek. Man that was painful, it made me lightheaded and sick to my stomach. I barely made it up that mount everest of a dirt wall. I think I have a phobia of that place cause I've never wanted to go back there since. :cursing:

·
Banned
4,134 Posts
When you all talk about the Kaw river, is this the same river as the Kansas river or is it a smaller one near-by? Never been there and just curious.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.