Kansas Members

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by janton311, Oct 16, 2006.

1. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I just thought I'd try to get to know my neighbors a little better...I live in Wichita. I work at Big Dog Motorcycles. I fish alot of different spots around the Wichita area, and look forward to meeting as many of you as I can...

2. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Jason, What kind of deal can you get me on a Mastiff?? LOL:cool2:

I work just right around the corner from you, at City Hall. I am construction superintendant for the City of Wichita. I have not found any spots around Wichita yet, always go a ways away. I know they are around here though, just need to start looking......

3. Bigfish18

Bigfish18 Member

State:
    Wichita, Kansas
    I also call Wichita home. I fish the Arkansas River, Walnut River and the big ditch for flatties. I also spend alot of time at Toronto Lake. I work for A.M. Plumbing.

Cody

4. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Hey Cody, have you caught many flatheads in the big ditch? I live right on it, down south where it gets pretty big. I have always considered walking over there and wetting a hook, but just have never done it.

5. boozer

boozer New Member

State:
    kansas
    i live in wichita,work at spirit. i go fishing every saturday with my good friend jason,hes a good guy but he hasent caught any fish in a while.might have to find a new fishing buddy.lol just kidding jason see ya tonight.