Kansas BOC members

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by kccatman76, Feb 8, 2007.

1. kccatman76

kccatman76 New Member

State:
    kansas
    i hardly ever see anyone or hardly any threads ever. come on ppl lol i am a local and have been for 30 years and 1 heck of a catman lookin for new cat fish partners. i am from kansas city and know how to fish just about every body of water or river whats up everyone kccatman76

2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Umm, it is winter...

3. kccatman76

kccatman76 New Member

State:
    kansas
    lol i know but man i fish all year around it gets cold i head to the hot water lakes

4. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    so we hear, over and over again.........but never any details, pictures, anything but "boy I am killing the flatties" over and over again.......makes you go hmmmmmm...:tounge_out: :wink:

5. kccatman76

kccatman76 New Member

State:
    kansas
    i am getting ready to get digital camera and scanner lol and i will prove myself. i have had alot of ppl through the years not beleive until they see and that is understandable

6. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    How about Milford Lake? You fish here much? I live 5 minutes from the Curtis Creek boat ramp. Let me know when you head this way. There's a few guy's icefishing, catching White's and Wipers. The Corps strongly discourages ice fishing here, the ice is considered to unstable. You can't really tell if the ice is consistently thick any where. I used to fish Lake Erie before I joined the Army, never had to worry about the ice not being thick enough up there:lol:

7. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

:0a30: :0a30: :0a30: :0a30: :0a30: :0a30: :0a30: :0a27:

8. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Alright buddy, I will be watcing for the pics! LOL:lol:

You can save the pics and just let me know where to fish/get bait next weekend when I come up there!:cool2: :wink:

9. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    Ice is on, would rather catch crappie this time of year if the ice is off and honestly would rather go predator calling local than drive an hour and a half to Lacygne.

Will be a lot more people on here come spring.

10. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

calling would be a good thing this time of year yotes are thick in the woods now or at least thats where i have found them

11. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City

Load up the boat and come to one of our tournys, We'll have some hella-good catmen for you to compete against!!!!

12. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

:misdoubt: :misdoubt: :misdoubt: :misdoubt:
    you aint the only one

13. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Fishing report... I fished the Kansas River on Jan 7, and caught a 4 lb channel cat on a chunk of shad. I had a couple of other runs, but no hookups. For less than an hour of fishing time I thought that was pretty good action. Haven't been out since, though. Once some of the ice melts off I'll give it another try.

14. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Me and Jerald(Catfish Quiver) get to see and CURSE the ice on the lake every day :lol:, when I take Cody for his morning run every day. Even with the lake down it'd be great to get out there. We've tried the outlet a couple of times, but since they cut the flow down not much going on there. They've been catching a few whitebass down there and that's it. I'm glad Phil didn't see his shadow:lol: .

15. kccatman76

kccatman76 New Member

State:
    kansas
    ok guys ihave a digital camera now gettin the scannerand printer tomorrow lol