Kansas BOC MegaGathering 09 Pictures

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Backlashed, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
  2. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Wow looks like a great time! I wish we could have made it out but times are tight for us right now. Anyone get any nice fish?

3. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Man Ray you got lucky and got 2 of my son lookin at ya.:smile2:

4. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    I didn't post the six of his back that I took before getting that one. :wink::smile2:

5. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    Looks like you all had a good time and the weather was good.Glad I got to meet some of you friday before I had to go across the lake.Jim sure made a big hit with my daughter,ha ha.Gonna hit the neosho in the morning.All I got to do at Melvern is teach some beginners a little about fishing.

6. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i had an awesome time y'all !! i wish i could of met everyone but J Jr. keeps me purdy busy. there'll be another time i reckin. now that i have a house on wheels i may be seein more of y'all on yer turf. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKIN THIS AN AWESOME GATHERING !!

P.S. there was 2 bag chairs left. 1 camo 1 green Coleman.

7. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    I agree with JJ. I along with my family had a great time, sorry we had to break camp but the kids were camped out. It was nice to meet some new faces and see everyone else again. Hopefully Tom doesn't loose all the good pics. he took.:smile2: I think next year is going to be even better.

8. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Same here, Lydia and me had a great time. I'll be posting some of the pics I took soon also.

Tom, I left a message on your phone, I picked up your chair, secret 7 and your "wooden bait spoon":wink::smile2:

9. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Ray, thanks. I'll give it a try later, do I have to resize them the same as for the BOC download?

10. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Ray thanks for sharing your pics with us distant cousins ,that couldn,t make it . These are great, lets see if anyone else beats thez .We need more .you got 1st prize as of now.:wink:

11. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    I had a great time as usual. Thanks to Tom and Rick for hosting the buffet and social circle at their campsite. Turkey Point is a beautiful campground, and you can literally fish from your tent in some spots. It was nice to meet all of the newer members that made it, and see the usual faces that I see a couple times a year. Fever, thanks again for the smoked catfish. It was great as usual. Thanks to Ray,Tom, and Mel for the help with the butts. That didnt sound right, but they know what I mean. A big thanks goes out to Gary and Teri for helping me get the sauce for the butts. I ran out of town thinking I had everything, checked my list twice, and forgot the thing I didnt want to forget the most. Teri came to the rescue, and stopped by the bbq store on her way, and the pulled pork was saved. It was great finally meeting you two. Dave J and Linda, it was great to meet you two also, and I look forward to fishing with you in the future. Chris from Emporia, it was great to meet you and your boys, and Ill make it down their soon to fish with you. Chad, Chris Phillips buddy, it was good to meet you, sorry we didnt get to fish together. It was tough to spend time and fish with everyone. We were all so spread out, and we didnt get everyone together till Saturday evening. Larry (Bedbug) , it was great to meet you. You really went out of your way to help the Marais Des Cynges Bait family. Speaking of which, I cant remember all of your names, but it was great meeting all of you, and Ill be stopping in there for some of those monster perch soon. I encourage all of you to do the same. These are some monster perch and gills. Well worth the money. I know Im missing someone and I apologize. Im sure I will see everyone again. Kassie and I had a great time, and we are already looking forward to next year. Thank you to everyone that pitched in on the food this weekend. It turned out pretty good, and I dont think anyone walked away hungry. Till next year. Everyone be safe. :big_smile:

12. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    We had a heck of a lot of fun!!! Its was great meeting people I hadn't met yet and seeing the familiar faces again.

Too tired to make a long post now. After fishing all night 2 nights in a row I'm running on empty right now! We can't wait til next year!!!

Oh and yea that was some great "Smoked Catfish" Jim! :big_smile:

13. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Jim, you should be able to just upload them there, and they will do the rest.

14. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Tom, you want me to stop by tomorrow afternoon when you get off of work and post those pics for you? :smile2::wink:

15. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:

16. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::confused2:

17. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Man, I had a blast just really to tired to post right now I did add 44 more pics to Ray's Album so go check them out.

18. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I had a great time, I really did not expect anything different. I was nice to meet a lot of new members this weekend and talk some old friends. I really wish that that the wind would had been better for us but in all not a bad gathering. Glad to hear some got on to some nice fish. As always the food was great and what a spread it was. Thank you to everyone that came out and help make this one of the Best events that we have had. Hope to get a chance to meet up with every one again next time maybe the wind will be a little better. Really wish that i could had stayed longer but the wife was kind enough to let me head out for 90% of the day, I feelt like I needed to get back and releave her some. I can not wait until the next time we meet.

19. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    Yes the wind was a little rough.I got to fish from the tube for about three hours friday and when I got out past the point and into main lake I got a little worried.Could have ended up on north side of lake.Didnt catch anything though.

20. duane kingsbury

duane kingsbury New Member

State:
    kansas
    Hi one an all, looks like ereryone had a great time. I wish I could have made it. Did anyone get into any big fish? Jay, hope to get back to Milford in the next couple of weeks to get into those spawning cats. They should be going good along the causeway.
    Duane