Kahle hooks?

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by flathead man, May 12, 2007.

1. flathead man

flathead man New Member

State:
    ohio
    Where can i get big up to 12/0 kahle hook's or whats the bigest they make? (think there called king cat kahle hooks?) thax.... flathead man

2. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    The last time I checked the Eagle Claw King Kahle in size 10/0 was the biggest you could get and in my opinoin these are big enough. You can get them at Bass Pro or C.C.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I totally agree with this post.

4. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Just FYI......I was at Grizzley Jig company in Carruthersville Mo yesterday and bought 10/0 King Kahls and they had some 11/0 and 12/0. If you call or go there tell Louie or Wade (the owners) that "Billy" from Memphis sent you. If you need there number let me know and I'll get it for you. They have a catalogue, but I dont think those hooks are in there, because there mainly a "crappie" place. Hope this helps. Billy

5. D_Weezy

D_Weezy Active Member

State:
    Cadiz, Ohio
    Name:
    Dale
    They have King Kahle hooks at the Cabela's store in West Virginia. You should be able to order them from the catalog. If you don't see them in the catalog, just give them a call. They came in a box of 10/0, 11/0 and 12/0.

6. D_Weezy

D_Weezy Active Member

State:
    Cadiz, Ohio
    Name:
    Dale
  7. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    i use 5/0 and i havent heard of anyone using bigger. seen 7/0 but that is to much steel..

8. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    I may be wrong, but I believe catfishconnection had 'em last time I looked.