k"Rain

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Arkie55, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Now I'm not concerned to much about the rain hitting us like it has the folks in Texas but I got an inch and a half yesterday and it started raining about 10 last night and is still raining. I'm off all next week and was planning on doing some serious catfishing. I looked at the national weather service web site and thier predicting the river I fish to take a little jump. It was just getting down to where the fishing gets really good and now it will jump back up a couple of feet. I don't guess it really matters much. I guess I'll just fish anyway as long as the river is safe to be on. You all have a great week.

2. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Arkie, the rain just keep on falling.rained hard here this morming and now the sun is out. the river is stiil at about 135000 cfs. and this july.

3. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    I just checked my rain gauge. We got 3 1/4 inches since 10:00 pm last night. With the 1.5 we got Friday night, that 4 3/4 inches in the last 36 hours. It's not raining now but is still pretty cloudy.

4. NIMROD

NIMROD New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    We have had several small rains here in the last few days. Today it poured at the lake for awhile and 3 miles up the road at home it was hardly wet.

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    please do not rain! let the river current slow, I would like to get to my fishing holes!!!:angry::angry: