K&I Bridge-friday night

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by kottacat, Jun 29, 2009.

1. kottacat

kottacat New Member

State:
    New Albany indiana
    New albany river front-K&I bridge-Friday night-caught 3 flatheads from 10lbs.-15lbs. and one 18lb. blue. Live and cut bluegills 8/0 octopus circle hooks. Caught 4channels from 3lbs. to 8lb. Great night fishin' overall!
    went down there sunday night and got a few good bites but but that was it. There alot of people down there all weekend-if any of yall was there,howd it go for you?:big_smile:

2. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    congrands of the great night of fishing and welcome to the boc

3. Big Game

Big Game New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congrats on the great night!!
    Is this the bridge before you go into the Falls of Ohio park??

4. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    The K&I is almost within eye sight the Falls. I had walked up river from the bridge in New Albany to the 1st bend & saw the Harrison Ramp in Clarksville in plain sight. You can walk it just fine. The 2nd St bridge is a short walk to the Falls & so is the Kenny bridge both in the Clarksville/ Jeffersonville area.:wink:

5. kottacat

kottacat New Member

State:
    New Albany indiana
    im tellin yall what-if you ever get around to fishin here in new albany or clarksville-that entire stretch of river from the new albany river front to the falls of the ohio is great. let me know if you do and well meet up. thanks for the congrats and the welcome yall.:big_smile:

6. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I might try to drop by there tonight. Just call me.