JW Dreadnaught needs YOUR help!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by loanwizard, Aug 12, 2006.

1. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/member.php?u=16

For some reason JW needs turned upside down and that grimace turned into a grin. Not only is a smile happier for him, it will keep that avatar from running off new members and those with queasy stomachs.

Now, I don't know why he is so sad in that avatar... it could be because he is from KY and he found out you don't put KY Jelly on toast, or it could be because DH is his neighbor, or maybe he thinks that Tea, Netman, and me's combined hot air is causing the tornados that keep ravaging his hometown. Maybe it's the fact that he is from Ky and the rest of them moved there.... regardless, let's get a smile on JW's face.... I do know he likes to watch guys in pink....

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Like I said in another thread. It looks like a simple case of constipation! LOL! A spoon or a laxative should help.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, I think it is the DH neighbor thing.

4. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I know what happened to him but I am not allowed to tell !! he has held a gun on me at point blank range, saying if I tell he will shoot me. But I can say that he is going to go fishing tonight on the ole Ohio River and try to catch a fish, and that might put the smile back on his face. Not sure though but I think he is taking Tea bagger with him.:cool2:

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Looks like he has a fart caught sideways to me!:eek:oooh::crazy::angry::embarassed:
    I think he will be just fine after DH burps him! lol:lol::big_smile:

6. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    I have ben always acused of not smiling and my answer was I am smiling just maybe not at you.

7. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Ouch! LOL!

It couldn't be because you're from West by gully next to KY could it? :wink:

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    OK, LOL!!! I will change it, LMAO!!! I was in one of those moods when I put it up, LOL!!!

9. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    JW has a new one but he is affraid to post it. Here is his new !! Just look at this one !!

NEW JW AVATAR ! :lol:

10. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN

lmaoooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Thank you all for your assistance! I don't know what y'all said, but it has worked!

BTW, Nice hat! Polka dot.... that's my favorite color... besides plaid.... and tiedye.... :confused2:

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    This one seems to fit the consensess, So I figured I would put it up for a bit, LMAO!!

13. sgt_rob

sgt_rob Member

State:
    Bossier City, LA
    He claims to work at WalMart as a greeter. That must go something like this:

Hey Boy! You want a damn buggy?

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    How did you know, LMAO!!!

15. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Does this remind anybody else of Freddy Krueger? LMAO......you just need some knife-like nails on that pink glove, JW, then you'd be all set!

16. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Isn't most of that stuff pink or come in a pink package???:tounge_out: ...LOL Darn JW...now ya look like you actually took the stuff:crazy: ...LOL

17. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    You go Eric give pick on that silly JW:confident:

18. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    LOL.....JW don't let them kid you, They just wish they were there to see what it is that could cause that expression. It's clear to me that you were looking at a 2 foot tall man riding a large bear and pulling a cart full of naked Wall Mart greeters holding a sign that says TAKE ME TO YOU LEADER.

19. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
  20. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Ya, it amazes me that some guys will even think that pink is a color to wear. Seeing how, DH and Shawn (and live/lived in Ohio) have both fished together you can kinda understand why I watch them so closely, LOL!!! Always keep an eye on those pink wearing guys, you never know what they are up to, LMAO!!