JW does it again!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Kutter, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I have spent months trying to get "the Clicker" ringtone for my cell phone. I tried not only here, but all over the internet. Due to my Samsung model of phone, it just didn't happen. I couldn't name the dozens of folks who have tried, even DH's daughter spent an hour messing with my phone trying to get it for me. Tech suport from Verizon, Samsung, & several ringtone groups over the internet, have tried, to no avail.

Then along comes JW saying "Hey, I can make it work". Yeah, right JW, sure ya can.

I now sit here with my head bowed down in shame. Shame on me for not believing in you, JW, shame on me. Yep, my head is bowed...............but I am jumping up an down for joy cause NOW I GOT "THE CLICKER" RINGTONE ON MY CELL PHONE!!!!!!!

Thanks again my friend, thanks again.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Never knew a man named Fisher that wasn't near genius. Heck, he may even know how to set the depth finder i got. Prolly not, it's a piece of junk.:confused2:

3. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    aw man now you went an done it his head is aready as big as a 50lb flat head now it just went to the size of a 70lb flathead befor long he is not going to be able to fish out of a boat its going to be to top heavy

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I am happy for you, but the only clicker that I want to hear is the one on my own poles!!!

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    That ole son of a gun! Who said spending time upside down in a tractor trailer was not productive.

With a few more trucks, who knows what we can get done around here? :smile2:

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I'm not surprised.....Because everyone knows that:

:worship: "J.W. is the Man"!
    :wink: LoL

7. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hopefully you will be able get it fixed soon, J.W is a good guy and im sure his daughter helped ya

8. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Whats your #? I think we need to keep calling your cell while your out catfishing!! Lets see how often you jump up for a rod. HEhhehehehehehehe!!!

9. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    LOL! When I saw the title of this thread, I was expecting to see another little bitty fish that he caught! LOL I'll be darned if he didn't do something much more worthwhile than that! One bit of advice though Kutter, watch out for indications of your phone starting to change colors. He has this habit of turning everything he touches PINK! And PINK just wouldn't look good on you! Just not your color! :smile2:

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    way to go JW! glad someone on here knows there stuff haha

11. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    You know if you look just right, He LOOK LIKE MA-BELL. Hee! Hee!

BIGCAT GARRYEADS