Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent months trying to get "the Clicker" ringtone for my cell phone. I tried not only here, but all over the internet. Due to my Samsung model of phone, it just didn't happen. I couldn't name the dozens of folks who have tried, even DH's daughter spent an hour messing with my phone trying to get it for me. Tech suport from Verizon, Samsung, & several ringtone groups over the internet, have tried, to no avail.

Then along comes JW saying "Hey, I can make it work". Yeah, right JW, sure ya can.

I now sit here with my head bowed down in shame. Shame on me for not believing in you, JW, shame on me. Yep, my head is bowed...............but I am jumping up an down for joy cause NOW I GOT "THE CLICKER" RINGTONE ON MY CELL PHONE!!!!!!!

Thanks again my friend, thanks again.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Whats your #? I think we need to keep calling your cell while your out catfishing!! Lets see how often you jump up for a rod. HEhhehehehehehehe!!!

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
LOL! When I saw the title of this thread, I was expecting to see another little bitty fish that he caught! LOL I'll be darned if he didn't do something much more worthwhile than that! One bit of advice though Kutter, watch out for indications of your phone starting to change colors. He has this habit of turning everything he touches PINK! And PINK just wouldn't look good on you! Just not your color! :smile2:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
way to go JW! glad someone on here knows there stuff haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.