Justin Levens and Wife Found Dead

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Flatheadhunter33, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    just read this article this morning. My prayers go out to family and may God rest their souls.

Former UFC, WEC and IFL fighter Justin Levens and his wife Sara were both found dead yesterday at a condo in Laguna Niguel, California. The cause of death for both was a gunshot wound. The investigation is currently ongoing, but the Laguna Niguel police have stated that it appears to have been a murder/suicide. Sara's mother found the couple, on the bed, at 2:30PM yesterday afternoon.

2. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    any more news on what happened?

3. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Terrible news! My thoughts are with the family as well. I didn't catch this thread till now but things like this are always tragic...

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Is it just me or do these UFC fighters have some serious problems lately? I figure the sport itself attracts a certain type of person but Im starting to wonder whats going on. Is it the adventurous or violent nature causing these things or is roid rage or what? I feel bad for the family and friends of these two and my thoughts and prayers are with them.

BTW, I have heard Rampage Jackson will avoid jail time if he completes community service for his crimes.