Justice Is Served : )

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Blade4130, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    I caught the re-run from the 10:00 news. Some doushbag named Keith "can't remember his last name" from the KC area was busted selling tons of stolen fishing equipment on e-bay. He stole rods, reels and electronics from different fishing tournaments around the state. So glad the police was able to nail a scumbag like that:big_smile:

Catfish Scotty might say. He is now going to be doing some wackin and getting some packin:wink::eek:oooh:

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    As long as the American public keeps taking up for the criminals "rights" you can expect more of the same. I would be interested in finding out just what his punishment is gonna be. I know what it should be.

3. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

:crazy::eek:oooh: Ouch

4. jimmykemper

jimmykemper New Member

State:
    Sturgeon, Misso
    [​IMG] Keith A. Clark is charged with a felony count of receiving stolen property

HARRISONVILLE, Mo. - State officials say they have arrested a man who was repeatedly ripping off fishermen participating in tournaments at some of Missouri's top lakes.

Keith A. Clark, 51, a Cass County man, was charged with a felony count of receiving stolen property, according to a news release. Cass County Prosecutor's Office handled the charges.

The Missouri State Water Patrol says they had been investigating numerous reports of fishing equipment being stolen this spring and summer during tournaments held at Lake of the Ozarks, Table Rock Lake and Truman Reservoir. Tens of thousands of dollars worth of fishing gear was reported stolen.

Water Patrol expects more theft cases in Missouri and surrounding states will come to light as the investigation continues. The Water Patrol said in a news release that they are in the process of identifying and contacting the owners of the recovered property.

The arrest came after one of the victims was able to identify items stolen from him being sold on the Internet, the Water Patrol says.

5. jimmykemper

jimmykemper New Member

State:
    Sturgeon, Misso
    now that a real dirt bag. i just had all my gear stolen a couple months back.... sure would like to get my hands on that fella.....:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

6. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    Thanks for the post. Glad to hear they nailed this guy. That's getting about as low as a cockroach when you have to seal peoples gear. If it wasn't for the other problems it would create, people like this should be caught in the act and have the crap beat out of them that they have severe limps and other impediments to remind them in the future.
    Sorry, but I have absolutely no forgiveness or tolerance for people who mess with other's property, no matter what it is!

7. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    Don; Didn't mean to slight you when I thanked Chad

Ah you didn't at all. Sorry I couldn't remember every detail. <lol> my mind doesn't work nearly as well at 3:00am in the morning. I appreciate all the links and info on this guy as I just caught it while flipping through the channels this morning. Now I can read all about this jerk. I sure hope he gets some real time over this and he probably will with as much that was stolen. It's a definite for sure felony anyway and I am glad he was caught:big_smile:

8. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    karma bro, im tellin ya, what goes around comes around. ole keith bout to find out. now im waitin for the blankity blank that stole boomers boat to get his too.

9. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    these people need to get a real job and pay for there own stuff like the rest of us do instead of taking things that the rest of us have sacarfised and saved for to get them:angry:

10. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    Thats crazy,cause about 6 weeks ago someone stole 3 catfish rigs out of my boat within a 6 hour time period.really pisses me off that some a**h**e want to steal my poles that i worked hard to get.:angry:Cost me $400 to replace em.i filed a police report so maybe i should check and see if he sold any like mine!

11. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hmm, I know alot about this but unfortunately can't really "legally" post any info about it since I work here in Cass County. Makes me proud that this dirtbag lives in the county I work in, I was on vacation when they executed the search warrant. Chris

12. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Wondered how some of that stuff was selling so cheap.:angry:

13. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Job security.

14. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    i heard from a fried he was from peculiar not harrisonville .

glad they got him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:big_smile:

15. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Scotty, I heard the same thing but can't confirm it :wink:. Chris