just wondering?

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by raildan, Apr 9, 2008.

1. raildan

raildan New Member

State:
    ca
    came across a bait shop in town that sells blood worms and asian worms(huge)both worms are from the sea.the guy there said their both very good for strippers but not sure about cats.just wondering if anyone has ever tried either one and what kind of results you had.if i can make it i was thinking about tryingthem at the gathing:big_smile:.

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    A buddy of mine had some he used on a warf, and had some one time. Suckers are uglyand mean....lol. Anyway to answer your qestions......Kitties love em:wink: They sure are expensive:crazy:
    what day(s) and or nights you planning on attending? Looking forward to meeting you:big_smile:

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome to the BOC its good to have you aboard

4. raildan

raildan New Member

State:
    ca
    well rob right now i'm not to sure.it looks like i might have to go work out of bakersfield untill my senority allows me to hold fresno again:angry:.so if i'm able to it will be on short notice.i'll look for the boc banner past the bridge if thats still the spot.look forward to meeting and getting to know evryone:big_smile:.thanks for the info on the worms,can't wait to try them.

5. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "OH Yea",

I have caught both "Strippers & Cats" on them before + by the time of the Gathering at Mendota, the Stripers sould be on the move + you are using "2 Rods":0a14:
    (Think about that),
    So you may like to think about givin some "Pile Worms" a shot as well.
    Of the three - I think that I would go with the "Pile Worms".
    :wink:

:0a26: