just wondering if there is a new spot to fish

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by puppypal, Jul 9, 2009.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Dh and I were thinking about trying out a couple new spots to bank fish. We live in central arkansas and are bank buddies for now....We have been to the river and dam several times lately and I was wondering if any lakes lately were biting... been to Camp Robinson more times than i can count along with a couple other lakes. Haven't heard of many being caught lately at all and fewer in lakes
    Just trying to find a new spot for this weekend to try out...Got any ideas?:wink:

2. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Glenda, I cant help ya over in that part of the country, I tried our local lake tonight and as usual did no good on it at all. There I go waistin my fuel....:smile2: Have ya'll tried conway at all?

3. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Well, ended up at Camp Robinson for a while and didn't want the same ol same ol so Head to the sand bar around the back of burns park. Arkansas river. Then ended the day at tar camp. DH caught the cutiest tiny as can be flathead. All of 6 inches long. Never got to see a baby flat before and well even though saturday fish were not bitn' I got to see and let go a tiny flat....

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Hey Puppypal you guys may want to try Pickthorne for bank fishing its got some good channels in it I heard it has flats as well but i havent caught any its between Cabot and Jacksonville if you want to check it out