Just wishin Scott Daw the best

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by pacathunter, Apr 17, 2006.

1. pacathunter

pacathunter Guest

Hey everyone, it is word that Scott Daw is getting married on the 29th of April so i figured i would just start this thread to show our support(sympathy);) for him.----maybe this will be like a B.O.C. bachleor party!!!:)

Let me be the first to wish him the best to him and his fiance!!!!!!
    GOOD LUCK SCOTT!!!!!!

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Let me be one of the first to offer my condolences errrr congrats that is ….LOL. Best of wishes to you and the new wife

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Happy Birth.... Errrrrr

Happy ???

LOL

Wishing them the best! :haha:

4. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    Don't let them get you down... Marriage is a wonderful thing...

It must be... I've been married 4 times!

Seriously... keep your priorities in order and you'll have a great life:

(1) Worship your God with all your might and faith

(2) Love your wife with all your heart. Later, love each of your children in a like manner. Always put the needs of your wife and family above and before your own.

(2a) Tell your wife that you love her every morning, every evening and every chance you get... and mean it.

(2b) Show your wife you love her daily through your actions and praise.

(3) Learn to budget your money so that what you earn meets your needs. Stay out of debt to credit card companies.

(4) With the first three priorities in order, everything else will fall in line and you and your family will be happy.

5. explayer

explayer New Member

State:
    Tucson AZ
    Congrads on getting married
    Just remeber win you I do it changes everything
    but Kept GOD first everytrhing else will be fine:)

6. delawareriver

delawareriver Member

State:
    bath pa
    thats great to hear! hopefully wont be cutting his fishing time and make a good company for fishing!

i guess there more to life then fishing and im hoping the best for you scott!

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats and Good Luck Scott!!! No more fishin' for you, LOL!!! Just kiddin', I wish you and your bride the best of luck in the future! Honey, can I go fishin'? :rolleyes:

8. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    wait is it to late to talk him out of it.{might be better off jumping of a building or something}

jsut joking man wish you the best..or a tall building:)

9. kaleigh

kaleigh New Member

State:
    Lehigh Valley Pa
    Congrats Scott.

I wish you all the best>>>>> But will you still be allowed to go fishin???:big_smile_2:

10. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Yes its true. I'm getting married on the 29th. I've been looking forward to it. and whats even better is she also fishes. Thank you Tom!

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Congrats Scott! Just remember to fight for your rite to keep the toilet seat up! LOL!

12. Katfish-hunter

Katfish-hunter New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Congrats, and many years of happiness to you and you wife.

13. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Congratulations. It'll be the best adventure you will ever take. Marriage is a lot like fishing. Sometimes it's exciting and sometimes it's agonizing just like waiting for the fish to bite. LOL. But no matter what it's worth the ride.

Good Luck!!

Shell

14. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Why do they say "she hooked him." She must fish to catch ya. Aparently she knows the basics, right location, bait, how to play, and land ya. you have been netted . don't struggle . just like my wife said icaught her (right) .good luck to you both .

15. tbartek

tbartek New Member Supporting Member

State:
    New Germany, PA
    A wife that likes to fish??? Does she have a sister?
    only kidding, don't tell my wife I said that.:)

16. cjb10876

cjb10876 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I got married on opening day of trout season last year (she picked the date). The men on both sides of the family will never let me live it down! Congratulations Scott!

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    For God's sake, what the hell were you thinkin'! If I was in your family I would be pi**ed also! Don't get married on any key date of fishin' season!

18. cjb10876

cjb10876 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I told her I didn't care what date she picked as long as it's not 100 degrees out while i'm in a tux all day. That leaves about 40 other weekends she could have picked! Just my luck. We went fishing anyway, the wedding wasn't untill 1pm. A guy has got to have his priorities you know! (Message to Scott....don't let your wife find out you made a statement like the one I just did, unless you like the couch)

19. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Originally Posted by cjb10876
    I got married on opening day of trout season last year (she picked the date). The men on both sides of the family will never let me live it down!

Dont feel to bad, I'm getting married on the opening day of turkey season! :(

20. jigerjim

jigerjim Member

State:
    North East Pa.
    Hey Scott It's not too bad I've been at it for 53 year's now to the same women. Just train her right from the get go. Dont let her get the idea that she's the most importent thing in the world, if that happen's your going down for the count. Make sure you put top lid down, that way everbody has to handle something when you go:) Good luck.