just wanted to say thanks!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by impak209, Nov 2, 2007.

1. impak209

impak209 New Member

State:
    Toledo, Ohio, U
    To everyone who has contributed info, and to the new friends who have shown me spots and techniques and to all those who made this site possible I would like to thank you for making this a fun and learning experience.
    At the start of the year I had some experience fishing but no where near the amoutn of knowledge as I have gained in these past few months. I have met and learned from a lot of great people, and got to experience a ton of new things. A year ago I could'nt see myself hiking through the woods and scouting out new spots or sitting alone in the middle of the night, and I really was'nt very successful. Now I am as my wife has put it am true addict.
    I am sad that the cold is setting in, but looking forward to trying out this ice fishing thing with some new friends as well as the anticipation of the spring and the walleye run.
    So again thank you and I hope we all have another great year ahead of us.:wink:

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Takes a hardcore catfisher to spend a day (or more) scouting good spots! I gotta tell ya though, I still have not quite gotten used to sitting out all night by myself. I guess Im sort of a sissy like that:smile2::wink:!

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    would like to meet up for the walleye run. i go to the maumee every spring..rollo