just wanted to say thank you guys

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by getthenet, Apr 7, 2009.

1. getthenet

getthenet New Member

State:
    ohio
    just thought id like to say thanks to all of you guys on this site. its been a real bad time for me the last year my father passed away in september and i had a real ruff time with that and ive been down for a good long time been to the doctor and he said that im having anzity attacks and have been in a state of depression for a good while now. and i knew that but i needed to have him tell me this.i have good days and bad days. i used to get off work at 11pm go home get my bait and head to the lake and fish till morning. i have not done that or had any interest in going fishing.my best friend jason moved out of state so i have nobody to fish with and its hard for me to sit out there and fish alone. i just get down real easy.ive worked at the fabri-form company for 29yrs as a extruder opperator.and the company is going thur some really tuff times .as is everyone last week i took a weeks vaction cause i didnt want to be laid off the company shut down for a week and i went back today.just wanted to say thanks to you guys cause when i get home i get on the site then go to bed .i have my stepson whom ive been with for 22yrs hes in the u.s. navy and went to afganistan and just reinlisted and is in millington tennessee now and im so proud of him. anyway just wanted to express my feelings as im a little down tonight. thanks guys. im gonna hit the hay

2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well by golly Jim your sure in the right place for encouragement. I'll go fishing with ya as much as I can. You know I ain't scared of no grass men or aliens so you will be safe with me. Remember we are both in the Frenzy so we aught to team up and take first and second place for good Old Ohio! :wink:

3. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    I'd be glad to fish with ya sometime Jim. Hang in there man, things do get better.I also gone thru times of anxiety and depression. It's tough but things will get better man. You've got alot of brothers (and sisters) here who wanna help out and would love to spend some quality time on the water with ya.

4. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey Jim, I'll be more than happy to wet a line with ya sometime - I'm always looking for someone who can show me how to catch fish! :wink:

Seriously, been thru what you're going thru, and it does get better... lissen to what the doc sez, think of your son (and be VERY proud of him!), and do what you enjoy!!

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hang in there Jim, there are alot better days to come. Likesaid, I will let you know when me and Tom are gonna make a run to a lake, you are always welcome to join us. Looking forward to hitting a couple other places this year as well like I was telling you the other night on the phone. This darn weather just has to get better first! LOL. I just got out of bed, and there is snow on the ground here!!:sad2: It has to get warm one of these days! rollo

6. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hang in there Brother.Times will get better.When your ready to fish the Muskium give me a call. Luckey Wade

7. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Sorry to hear your havin a rough time right now Jim. It will get better im sure. Soon you will be catchin some good fish and spending time on the water with good friends. That seems to be the best stress relief for me. Hope it all works out for ya though Bro!

8. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    Not in your area but I can relate to how your feeling.I have problems with depression too but its always much worse in winter.The weather here has been so cold lately that I'm really bummed out.I will feel better when I can sit outside and be comfortable even if I dont go fishing.Just cant get interested in anything right now.:smile2:

9. getthenet

getthenet New Member

State:
    ohio
    thanks guys i just have to many bad days not enough good one anymore

10. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Chin up brother, it will all work out. Spring is here too!

11. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    hang in there bro things will get a little better but i know where your at i went thru it also i lost my mom a year ago now and it still bothers me a good bit but life goes on just stay strong and the pain will ease up

12. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    As soon as it gets good over here on the river I'll be calling you to join me on a trip. Still a little early but I'm plugging away at it lol. Trying to get the bite timed right.