Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow catfishers, my name Brian. Catfishing is somewhat new to me. I started targeting channels a few years ago in local lakes. Usually just toss some liver out on the bottom and throw the ultra lite around while I wait, but I had a blast doing it. I'm now hooked on kitties, but I'm not the best at targeting them and that is why I came here. That and someone recomended I look into it...Thanks by the way. My new obsession is the river and trying to catch monster flatheads! I started this journey last fall and ran out of time before I knew it. I am looking forward to this spring and summer and actually catching a flatty on rod and reel. Just want everyone to know I am full of questions? I hope that doesn't bother anyone! I have been browsing around and it looks like I have came to the right place. Good luck out there everyone!

·
Registered
154 Posts
hey bass man good luck to ya and glad your here.i was new here alittle over a year ago and the guys are great here.been gone for a year out of state for my job so most of theses guys might not remember me but i hooked up with big vic right before i left out at bo one night and he was a really cool guy.hope to see him again and maybe some of the others.i lust love bangin them kitties.anyone ever need someone to tag along and fish or go with me all are welcome.well keep your line wet and your rod stiff.

·
Registered
224 Posts
NE BASS MAN Welcome to the BOC and the nebraska members area if we knew what area you were in we could prolly help with what areas of the water systems you have in your area. looking forward to seeing you on the water.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.