Just wanted to give Kudos to Mean Gene A.K.A Akwolf

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by catfishjohn, Jul 27, 2007.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    The glow sticks I got from gene are great!!!!! I accidentally broke one open to glow at least a cpl of days ago and its still glowing great!!!!! :big_smile:
    I'm gonna give the kat-bobbers and Big Fat Kat-Bobbers a try out this weekend. I hope they work as well as they look because they look great!!!
    Thanks Gene!!! :wink::big_smile:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    PS~ I forgot,I'll have my camera with me so If I do any good I'll send Gene the story and the pics.
    I'm hoping to have my boat in the next couple days and I'll really be putting them through a workout...LOL!!! :wink::cool2::big_smile::eek:oooh:

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John keep a few extra glow sticks around for just in case you have to spend a night or two in the dog house. Gene has some good products. I have never heard a negative about them. Glad to hear your boat is arriving. Looking to see a lot of pictures of the boat and fish.:big_smile:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I may need them in the doghouse...You never know.LOL!!!
    You'll definitely see the pics of the boat and hopefully the big fish I catch...:smile2:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I forgot the most important thing...Thank You Gene for being such a GREAT Sponsor and the way you go out of your way to help the members of the BOC!!!!! I for one truly appreciate what you do and I'm sure all other members do also!:big_smile:
    Thanks again Gene & Keep up the Great work!!! :wink::big_smile: