Just wanted everyone to know!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jun 4, 2008.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm having some health difficulties and have been in the hospital twice. I have no firm diagnosis except that I fill up with a tremendous amout of fluid.Also they are telling me that my muscles are all wacky (their terms). I am hoping for better health once they get this mess all figured out cause I want to fish.Of course.the weather needs to settle down first. I love all of you and wish you the best that life has to offer.~~~~~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile:

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Will keep you in my prayers and you just hang in there cause yu got fish to catch so get better

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Pat ,you are still in my prayers. Get better gal,summers here an ya gotta go fishin.

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thinking of you girl .You got to get better.You went through this last summer .You don't need 2 in a row. Get better Qiuck.

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Pat, you will be in our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully the docs can get it figured out and get you back on track

6. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Prayers sent from Tennessee!! Get well soon!
    Deb

7. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    pat,
    prayers to you from so.alabama

8. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Sister Pat, You cant be down and out for too long... somebody needs to get out there and catch those fish. Might as well be you. Hope they figure it out soon and you have a speedy recovery. You are definately in our prayers.

9. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Sis, you remain in our prayers daily. We sure hope things get back on track for you real soon.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers sent from KY Big Sis!!!

11. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Prayers sent from tx

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat your in out Thoughts and Prayers.

13. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    Prayers sent from north Carolina. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope everything works out to your favor!!:wink:

14. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    hang in there babe, just keep smilein :big_smile: :cool2:

15. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Sister Pat, prayers sent from nevada.

16. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Prayers sent. Sounds like something my wife was going through. It turned out to be her thyroid. Now she has to take a thyroid pill every day for the rest of her life.

17. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I wish I could give everyone of you a hug cause I swear I may not know the majority of you personally but my goodness, you are like a warm electric blanket surrounding me. I honestly can feel the love and concern. Brother Dave,while I am very sorry that it was your wife's Thyroid at least she finally found out.I am soooooooooooooooooo embarrassed,my husband bought a new bathroom scale and lets just say I was absolutely astonished beyond words what it says I weigh. I have never in my life ever been so heavy and it truly embarrasses me to pieces. Once again thank you very much for your posts of concern.My doctor presently has me going to a man that specializes in Arthritis and Rheumatism. So far he totally disagree's with my diagnosis. He stated that I am too young to have it. He said it is a disorder found in 60 year old people where as I just turned 49. I was sent to the lab,where he ordered 8 tubes of blood samples and a full little jar of pee. Then I am to go and get an MRI of my Right knee. One of the meds I was on,he told me to stop it now as it was one of the culprits that causes fluid retention. Family,goodness me I go to ER to get drained cause I am so full of water that it really effects my breathing. I sound like I've gotten the blasted pneumonia. The other day I went in and I kid you not every 5 minutes a tech would come to empty my cathereter bag. Those bags I believe go up to either 1200cc or 1400cc's. Now look at me I have written a life history. I apologize I just get to talkin and daggone I guess I don't know when to shut up. Just proof to me that ya all are pretty special or I would'nt start talking and then not know when to hush. Ya all have a wonderful evening and I pray God's Richest blessings upon each and everyone of ya. Love ya to pieces~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile::big_smile: