Just to say hello!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Aug 3, 2008.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I haven't forgotten you guys. I'm just trying to get my health under control.
    Please bear with me.As far as I know now I have a lady doctor(MD) who is suppose to come to my house Thursday.She is the Mother to a lady friend of mine so please cross your fingers and say a prayer for me.Good fishin to all of you.All my love and best wishes to each and every one of you:wink:

2. OhioRiverCatfisher

OhioRiverCatfisher New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Pat, I wish you well and hope the Doc does you good. Not sure of your problem but I hope things get better for you...

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well look what came out of the wood work and showeed thier mug again. good to see you back on here.
    Hope this lady Doc can do you some good.You've had your share of doctors not knowing what the problem is.I Do and I'm not even a doctor.Your whole problem is Pure orneriness and a lack of fishing.Hurry and and get well so you can get back out there and on here more often. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers as you allready know .. God Bless and take care of those legs and health.

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Good to cya Pat, it's been awhile. Prayer for ya hun and i hope this lady knows what she's talkin about. I got a woman doctor too. Dang i have to wonder about my mental health, married to one, doc's one? If they got togather i could be history:smile2::smile2::smile2: Good to cya.

5. OhioRiverCatfisher

OhioRiverCatfisher New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I looked at your past posts and saw the problem you are having Pat. I will sure say a prayer for ya!

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Pat you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

7. just a redneck

just a redneck New Member

State:
    kansas
    dont know what is wrong but hope u get better best wishes to u

8. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    We're still pulling for you Pat!! Prayers said!:smile2:

9. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I hope all goes well for you Pat. Hurry back.

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My friend was on the cell phone with her Mother this morning and she wanted names of every Doctor I had seen for the last few months.She wants to talk doctor business with them and see what they have said about me.:haha::haha:I guess she spoke to the Arthritis Doctor who was treating me and finally referred to him as a Quack.She has called her daughter several times today in regards to me to find out how my day as went thus far. I have been in serious pain in my right knee and can't hardly walk.She is calling me in some pain meds to help me until she gets to our house on Thursday. Oh guys you've no idea how badly I wish,hope,and,pray that she will examine me and tell me exactly what is wrong and exactly how we are going to treat it,and beat it. I'll keep ya posted I promise:wink:~~~~~~~~~~Sister Pat

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat is good to see you posting again. Thanks for the update. Were praying for a quick recovery for you.

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad to hear from you ,Pat. I am glad that you may finally be getting some much needed help. Prayers for ya,sis.

13. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    You hang in there Sweetheart.There are many things that doctors do know and do not know.There are many things that can be cured and that can not be cured.I love you and wish you the very best.I hope to hear some good news from you.I do envy all of you folks who have a chance for help,improvement or cures at times,though I shouldn't.I am now 5 1/2 years past the time they gave me and that is everything to be thankful for and nothing to complain about!

Please keep us up to date.We care!

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thanks for the check in. god bless and prayers for your recovery. dont worry about us. get well first. but its good to hear from ya.:wink:

alfred you to buddie. without those 5 1/2 years i would be deprived in being aquainted with ya. and in proud to call you a friend. though its all through a key board it does matter, at least to me. it was just a week or so ago i began asking if anyone had heard from you. i was worried. the best to both of you. you both are on my prayer list.

15. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    Prayers sent out to the both of you from Arkansas.

don3778

16. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Pat, it is good to see that you're still out there! I've been missing you...