Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
785 Posts
Well don't burn them up to bad with your sig other and get the boot.
Just as a side note there are alot of cool little face things on here. Some of these caught my eye!!!!!!!!!:kiss::kiss::love::kissed::love::rose-dead::rainbow::kissed::rainbow::tongue::tongue::wink:

Soon I will be burning this board up with fish!:smile-big:

· Registered
6,124 Posts
Figures! I was ready to go get some fish today to post on the board and the temp feels like its in the 40's. hummmmm what to do
There's some stiff competition on the flatties already this year.... Kyle and Captian Steve is probably untouchable, and Jerry and TY is puttin' a butt whoopin' on them 30 lb+ flatties...... I don't even want to post a flattie under 40 lb's now lol
Last year was the worst year of my flattie fishing life by far.... biggest flattie I caught was only 26 lbs I think it was..... even though I was hittin' it pretty hard all spring and summer.... I even fished the Santee and big Peedee in South Carolina for a week straight with some of the best cat guys in that state and still didn't manage a flattie over 15 pounds- lmao.

· Registered
275 Posts
There's some stiff competition on the flatties already this year.... Kyle and Captian Steve is probably untouchable, and Jerry and TY is puttin' a butt whoopin' on them 30 lb+ flatties...... I don't even want to post a flattie under 40 lb's now lol
Last year was the worst year of my flattie fishing life by far.... biggest flattie I caught was only 26 lbs I think it was..... even though I was hittin' it pretty hard all spring and summer.... I even fished the Santee and big Peedee in South Carolina for a week straight with some of the best cat guys in that state and still didn't manage a flattie over 15 pounds- lmao.
Bill any time you want to come down and give it a try just holler. Not workin much so available about any time.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.