Just stoppin back to say hello

Discussion in 'LOCAL VIRGINIA TALK' started by jconna, Jun 25, 2008.

1. jconna

jconna New Member

State:
    PA
    I'm still spending alot of time on the BOC, but have primarily been participating in my home state of PA. Wanted to stop back in and say hello and to thank everyone once more for all the help and great information you offered for my trip back in April. I didn't forget about you! Because of everyone and your willingness to help a compete and out of state stranger, I was very well prepared with equipment, knowledge, and put in contact with a great guide. You're an awesome group there in VA and the reason I was so impressed and still a regular member of the site. You do the BOC proud! Thanks again, and I look forward to getting back down. :0a31:

2. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Be a man and come back and fish in Jan and Feb, BRRRRRRRRRR,,, but good fishing!:big_smile:

3. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    This past winter's fishing has me wishing it would stay 50 degrees year round.

4. jconna

jconna New Member

State:
    PA
    I guess that I could look at that with a positive note and know that it will be warmer down there than up here in Jan/Feb. :big_smile: 50 wouldn't be too bad but I'm guessing you don't get that often in those two months. Not sure if I'll even make it that long before getting back down (really enjoyed it) but maybe I'll try. If I'm going to freeze, I might as well do it down there and catch some fish instead of sitting in a tree stand up here and not seeing any deer :angry:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good to see you posting more. Best of Luck to you!!!:wink::cool2:

6. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Jeff, consider yourself always welcome down here in Virginia!

Now them NJ guys...now that's another story (I hope Big George doesn't read this!). :smile2:

7. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Great bunch of folks here in Virginia. Keep in touch.