just startin

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS RIVERS TALK' started by josh33, Oct 10, 2005.

1. josh33

josh33 New Member

State:
    OGLESBY, JUST BY 30 FOOT
    hey guys i was hoping u could give me some info on where you fish on the illionis river. I live in oglesby and i am near starved rock. I here this is a hot spot to fish. if any of you guys fish there and want to give me some pointers that would be great. I have been fishin for cats for about 3 yrs now. the thing is i just turned 16 this year (2005) and i finally got my license so i can now persue the trphy size cats i here you guys talk about. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT.

ITS NOT THE SIZE OF THE DOG IN THE FIGHT ITS THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE DOG!!!!

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    welcome brother. i know there are a few brothers up that ways that can help. give em a while and thell chime in. im a bit farther south of ya. closest place to access for me is the pekin peoria area.

3. josh33

josh33 New Member

State:
    OGLESBY, JUST BY 30 FOOT
    Thanks brother i really apreciate the welcome. I cant waite to get to know you all a little better and learn more about cats. This is a great website for catfish info, you guys really seem to know what your talkin about.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    your pretty close to me. maybe in the coming season we can hook up and go catch some big flatties. :wub:

5. josh33

josh33 New Member

State:
    OGLESBY, JUST BY 30 FOOT
    hey man that would be great. I really look forward to fishin with someone of experiance. Ill spend the winter stocking up on gear and mayby next year we can meet up some time. :)