Just saying hey

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by Matthew Cook, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Matthew Cook

Matthew Cook Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hey everybody. i just got on my computer for the first time in a long time. my computer was not working for a while and i just got it back today. i haven't really been fishing a lot lately, but i did manage to get out a few times. i went to bartlett 2 weeks ago and fished for flatts. we caught 1 flathead which was 6 pounds and a small channel on live bluegill. we ended up leaving because a storm came in. that night we also got 2 other runs on live bluegill but we didn't hook them. we were fishing across the lake from the marina. it was probably close to thirty feet with a steep rocky drop of to around 80 feet. i am hoping i can get out there again soon.

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Welcome back dude! Sound's like you found a good spot. Let us know if you get out there and get 'em.

Zakk:)

3. azcatman

azcatman New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hey Matt good to hear from you. I haven't done any catfishing but have tried for crappie a few times at Rosey. Gonna have to do better since I'm just about out of fillets. It won't be long now the weather will warm up and it's cat time once again!!!!

4. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Welcome back!! Good to see you posting again.