just saying hello

Discussion in 'GEORGIA RIVERS TALK' started by basstracker, Oct 15, 2008.

1. basstracker

basstracker New Member

State:
    Georgia
    hey yall. first time on the forum and just getting familiar. Hadn't even worked on my profile yet, been to busy fishin.LOL I just bought a place on the OOST about 3 months ago and I have been fishin almost everyday.. Catchin a few flatheads in the 10 to 12 lbs range and just wondering if anybody else is runnin the OOST.

2. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Welcome basstracker! I think bumper fishes it.

3. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Welcome to the BOC David, the place to be if you love catfishin'. I live across the road from the Oostanaula downstream of Calhoun, but I haven't fished there much lately. There are several more people here who fish the Oostanaula. I've had the big fish bug for several years now, so I go to the TN River whenever I can. Whereabouts on the Oostanaula are ya?

4. bradley_G

bradley_G New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    welcome, hope you keep landing big 'uns!

5. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Welcome to the BOC David!!!!

6. basstracker

basstracker New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I am off off Hall memorial road. I think I am about 2 miles down river from the Resaca exit

7. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I've never fished the river up there. I live downstream past the old Hwy 156 boat ramp (now closed). There's some pretty good catfishin' on the Oostanaula, and looks like you already know that, nice flatheads.

8. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC!!

9. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
  10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Welcome aboard David glad to have you you'll be glad you came

11. runabout199

runabout199 New Member

State:
    Cartersville, G

i was till water went down to like a foot deep. welcome to the boc brother. where about are you on the oost? my profile pic and most my fish came from the ol oost. love that river. my buddy has a jet drive and fishes all the time there. go a nice 22 # stripe from there to. i usually will put in at 140 or the armory. ne ways welcome maybe see you on the oost some time. wish i had a house on it id make me a nice fishing hole :wink:

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    David Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. :0a23::0a25::0a25:

13. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Welcome to the BOC neighbor,
    I live off of Cash road on the other side of town,:wink: there is some good water around you , havent been over there since I killed my lower unit on the rocks :confused2:with the water low a couple of months back heading back from between 75 bridge and 41 bridge. Great deep hole there "around the rocks"...30ft..
    Puddle