just saw the new sea-ark

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by russ, Jan 25, 2008.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    i just got back from paducah ky. where steve brown is showing the new sea-ark catfishing boat. all i can say is I WANT IT. this thing is awsome. you have to see it. steve worked with sea-ark for three yrs. you can tell a catfisherman made the plans for this boat. eric will be posting the pics. this weekend. if your thinking about getting a new boat, you should check this boat out, if you cant make the boat shows, look here for the pics. you wont belive your eyes. you have never seen a sea-ark that looks anything like this.

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    how much did this bad boy run russ ?????

3. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    i didnt ask steve, we was looking at everything, and steve & i was sitting in it, talking about alot of diff. things. its twice the boat i thought it was going to be. just awsome.

4. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    well i like my 22 ft sea ark finally got it all riged up like we wanted called my dad about the new one we went in together on the 22 fter the 24 foot new 1 wont fit in the shop be too long and i dont want to lose 2 feet of floor space getting a 20 fter . i got my steering console all the way to the front deck i got like 8 1/2 feet from the drivers seat to the back live well i put in 4 big custom made seats in the midle to back of the boat i can move the seats in and out easily with just 2 people its allmost like a pontoon. the 15 degree would be a better ride tho. and i like the sound of the shad well up front with the self draining deck that would be sweet!!! if they come out with a 22 fter may think hard on it. :wink:

5. jcook77

jcook77 New Member

State:
    mo
    is steve going to columbia boat show

6. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    No his wife will be there and some other BOC members. Steve will be at the St.louis boat/sport show. Scott I kind of heard the boat is going to be mid 30's or so. There not for sure yet.

7. jcook77

jcook77 New Member

State:
    mo
    what hp rating and livewell size

8. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    thanks for the info josh where at in kc my last job i was a welder at fike corp. in blue springs i live in higgensville now the city aint for me i hate it :smile2:

9. jcook77

jcook77 New Member

State:
    mo
    scott do you fish much around there 1st dike above lexington on the right past the train tracks is TNT

10. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    rated for 225hp

and a 60 gal rear livewell, also a 25 gal front rinsing tank

11. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Rusty you should have waited on getting that new motor and just bought you a new sea ark!! Just kiddin. You had a chance to run that new Honda yet?

12. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds like an interesting setup, scott. You have any pictures of your boat's interior?

13. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    cant wait to see them HURRY UP ERIC LOL:smile2:

14. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    rated HP 225

Live well size.
    Front 20 Gal.
    Back 60.
    Tournament option live well will be around 80gal

15. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    the tourney tank is 80 gal. the neat thing about it is that it is all pre wired & you can take it out when your not tourney fishing. and you will never know it was in there, because the hook ups are under the deck. the boat has a 225 on it, steve said it will run about 50-55 mph loaded. plus it will be a very nice ride.

16. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    i forgot to add steve is the one who helped me on how to set my boat up he gave me lots of good advice. his new boat will be awsome !!!!!! I cant start to tell you how much i love my sea ark boat, between dad and myself this is our 5th boat in 30 years and this 1 will do everything we want and will last a life time:big_smile:.

17. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    the new sea ark will have to one bad dude for me to switch from my 20foot sea ark.....:cool2: i spent a little bit of time and money getting mine the way i like it... i think mine is PERFECT!!!!

18. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    and its paid for!!!!:smile2:

19. turtle1173

turtle1173 Member

State:
    Mayfield, KY
    Wow, that sure sounds great!! For those of you who will be upgrading, feel free to donate your old, used 20 footers to me, LOL :smile2:

I went to the boat show down in Memphis yesterday. They had a few Sea Ark's that looked like great catfish boats, although nothing catfish specific.

<sigh> I'll have to be content with my 16' starcraft for a while.

20. rwilley3

rwilley3 New Member

State:
    Brighton, Tenne
    Shane
    Sorry to see you came to Memphis and didn't look any of us up:sad2: