Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Master Instigator of the BOC!
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my BOC Membership Card. It look pretty Cool.

I then went online to the Cadillac Dealer Web Page and Bought a New Escalade and Charged it to my Card. There was no Name on the Card so I used the Name: Paul
Louderback and My address. It will be delivered tomorrow.

Thanks Uncle Paul for such a GREAT CARD.

Smilin:

Nephew Gene

·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Paul:

Sis Came thru, I have my # 40. That is my number in my Profile here on the BOC. What a Gal you have there Paul. She is a sweetie. I just noticed our BOC # is not in the profile Now.

Jaime:

We would look cool showing up at Keystone in an Escalade, LMAO

Gene

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Been waitin on mine but it hasn't came yet. Maybe tomorrow.:sad2:

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
They should all be arriving in the next day. Our biggest issue was ramping up a database to use for vendors that may come on.

We ultimately went the easy route, "Excel".

No discounts or programs have been set in stone. The only one that is on the table currently is for room discounts at the Expo at the convention center. This discount will more than pay for the cost of the member card.

·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tanya:

40 is my Member # on the BOC, My Age, The Hiway to Memphis,the Speed I Drive when in a Hurry, My Biggest Catfish so Far, The hours a week I used to work, The Test of Fishing Line I use, and so many other Great things in LIFE. It's a Great #

LMAO

Gene

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
didnt get the mail today. be looking tomorrow. the honer of the card is enough for me paul. any discounts later will just be a bonus feature. i mean after i get my escalade and 20" rims lowprofile tires and a 15 subwoofer stereo and hydroluic suspention purple fur interior and pink fuzzy dice that is.:big_smile:

hop ya had a good easter over there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.