Just read on Yahoo news...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Feb 10, 2009.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Oklahoma City,and Edmond was hit at 5pm this evening by the first tornado of 2009. Report stated no fatalities,but businessess were tore up. I hope all family members in Oklahoma are all ok and no damage to their homes cars ect..Please check in and let us know you're all ok. Will say prayers for U all tonight.Never been in Tornado,but too many folks have told me it's very scary.Just hope and pray all is doing well.

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Saw that myself,Pat. Sunday nite the local weather man was saying there would be SEVERE storms here,dont worry about tornadic activity,its Feb. ... Yeah Right.I have lived through one,Dont ever want to be in another.:wink:

3. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    That weather is headed for me...Hate to hear that about the businesses being torn up, I hope it misses us, we have warnings though.

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    we are under a watch hear

5. kyredneck

kyredneck New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yea, and then it's gonna get me.........

it could've been alot worse

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    It's still pouring here at times, but seems we missed the worst of it. I managed to sleep through it.

7. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Just seen on the news they are now saying 15 deaths:sad2::sad2: So far that is too bad. I know we live in tornado valley however it is still sad to hear when people lose there lives. This is still Febuary right I think this spring might be a wild one.

8. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho