Just one of those days?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Jul 19, 2006.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Ok, I've had a terrible day and was wondering if everyone has these kind of days or if it's just me.

#1- On the way to fishing this morning we pulled into a gas station looked down at the boat trailer and one of the tires was almost off!!! So of course we didn't go anywhere, if we hadn't noticed it would have came off completely while we were going 60mph a few miles down the road, we probably would have lost our motor and boat since our motor doesn't come up, it's stuck. And there's no telling what might have happened to us. Spent hours in the middle of the day messing with it until finally we got it to a place to fix it, the whole axle is bad now, going to cost a lot before it's over and now we don't have a boat to fish in and it's the last little bit left in the Summer Smash tournament on here.

#2- Someone got broke into my dads business and stole his laptop with all of his progams on it! It's gone, $800 down the drain again to a stupid thief. I hate thiefs!!!

#3- I'm riding down in my golf cart (that I got for my birthday last year) on my way to the pond beside my house for fishing. All of the sudden my windshield just falls right off the front of my golf cart, I ran over it, broke it all up, and it scratched my paint job real bad. Probably $200 to get it all fixed.

Those are just the bigger things, I won't even get into all the small bad things that happened today, I know stuff happens, but all in one day like this, after my grandma just died and I had a terrible week.....I just don't know what to do anymore.:sad2:

2. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Hang in there brother it's got to get better sometime.

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

sounds like you been spending to much time with me and we have never met. Hang in there it will get better it just takes time.:wink:

4. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    sorry to hear about your bad day jr thing will look up for ya soon life is full of ups and downs so concentrate on the good and keep on smilling :lol:

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    you have a boat? how fortunate...i don't

you're dad has a business? many people don't

you have a golf cart that you can ride to go fishing? i don't

you see where i'm going buddy? tell you what i try to remember when things seem to be against me Zakk...say it with me:

"there are people in the burn units in hospitals that wish they had my problems"

chin up my friend. we're here for you. if you let life get you down you die. just be thankful you have life. it is a gift.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thanks, esspecially you Phil, you're right. At least I'm not in the hospital and I'm alive, although that trailer incident could have put me in the hospital, if that tire popped off, the truck would probably have flipped. I'll just follow the advice in your signature Phil...lol

7. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    sometimes you got to roll with the punches to land a knockout little brother...we all have bad days...it's how you handle then that defines you

8. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Hang in there buddy just remember that tomorrow is a new day

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Brother, you have not had a bad day until you get married. LMAO Just Kidden

It happens brother, put on a smile and move on to the next day. Just getting tested, dont get down. Remember we are here for ya hoss.

10. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Howdy zakk. Yup, it's Red speaking...so listen up! haha...I'm jk. You ain't gotta if ya don't wanna. lol. Anyways, I'm glad no one was hurt during that trailer accident. And there could've been a lot more than a computer stolen, little guy. Keep your chin up and shrug 'em off. All these things that happened to you today are little things that could've been worse. And one of my favorite sayings is, "little things effect little minds." But I'll admit, when life starts beatin' down on ya, its hard to keep your head on strait. So, we're here for ya to super glue and nail it back into place...haha. Anytime you need help with somethin' just holler at us. That's what we're here for, bud.

-Red

11. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Every body is right Zakk, when things get that bad there is only one thing that can happen they start to get better. Hang in there my friend, life will always throw you crap, you just have to learn to duck.:big_smile:

12. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Just hang in there Zakk. You'll get through all of your troubles. You've got a whole lot of support here. Just take it one day at a time.

13. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Zakk, in all seriousness. Look at the bright side, unlike some (DH, Big George) you still have all your hair. LMAO

14. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    What are you talking about Big George has all his hair it just slid down on his face.:lol:

15. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    It sounds like you have my kind of luck , in that when it rains...it pours. Though you should be past the required number of mishaps so things should start to turn around for you. Keep your chin up.:smile2:

16. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    Any day of fishing is better than a day at W*&k just keep your spirits up every thin happens for a reason

17. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Zakk, If we had good luck all the time, we wouldn't appreciate it. So a little bad luck every now and then should make you stop and smell the roses. Hope it gets better for ya brother.

18. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Now that is funny right there!!

19. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thank you all, you're all right. It was a rough day, but I guess they come like that, the reason it hit me like this is because for the past week or so, everyday has been bad, so I guess it was a series of bad days, now I just hope things start getting better. If not, I will keep on going.

I'm so glad I have you all to talk to, always make me feel better about things.

Zakk:smile2: