Just Moved

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Riverbear, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Riverbear

Riverbear New Member

State:
    California
    So i finally got moved I am in the Ozark area and i am needing to go fishing I don't think i have had a line in the water in a month..Is there and bank fishing fairly close here, everyplace i see is posted no hunting or fishing :crazy:

any help would be greatly appreciated

2. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I live in central arkansas so I personally do not know that area. Banker that i am. go to the www.agfc.com they will tell ya everything ya need to know about the area lakes rivers etc

3. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    The Ozarks are a pretty big area, where are you specifically. Welcome to Mo and the BOC

4. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    Rob, the closest lake would be lake springfield if you live in Ozark, go to the hot water discharge and fish at the end of the water run, normally you cna get into a bunch of eaters there, don't know about now with all the rain, maybe below the dam now I know they must be letting water out big time.

5. Riverbear

Riverbear New Member

State:
    California
    thanks for the info...I am between Ozark and Nixa. Think I'll go try my luck sometime in the next few days

6. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC (and Missouri) Rob. Lots of guys from your area on here who will surely be around to lend you a hand. Its just a little slow on the boards this time of year is all.

7. Riverbear

Riverbear New Member

State:
    California
    What are you guys using for bait i know live is probably best but truth is I just wanna get some fishing in do livers work?..what about the dip baits I've used all of it at one time or another but where i been chicken liver was best alternative.

Thanks
    Rob

8. Motopro00

Motopro00 New Member

State:
    Festus, Missouri
    Those bait's work for smaller channel cats. Cut bait would be a better bait for bigger fish.

9. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC and Missouri Rob. Lots of good fishing in the state.