just moved from cincinnati,ohio

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by upncomincatfishking, Apr 2, 2008.

1. upncomincatfishking

upncomincatfishking New Member

State:
    Cheviot Ohio
    i just moved down to rutherford county in the lake lure/bills creek area. Just wondering if anyone knew of any good fishing places for me to hit since its alot warmier than it is in ohio.
    and i'm ready to hit the lake and see how many hogs i can pull out of it!!!!!!

2. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    welcome to the boc this site is stuffed with info to help improve ur fishing and well occasionly make u laugh well ull get alot of welcomes so heres mine nice to meet u o where in nc are ya

3. upncomincatfishking

upncomincatfishking New Member

State:
    Cheviot Ohio
    rutherford county, in lake lure/bills creek area bout 30 minutes south of asheville

4. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Welcome to NC Adam! Seems theres more and more of you Buckeyes movin down here!!! LOL JK Glad to have ya!!

5. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    welcome to nc and good fishing

6. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Have fun posting man, this is a great site.

7. jigghead1

jigghead1 New Member

State:
    NORTH CAROLINA
    Hay whats up CINCINNATI 513, I just moved from there about 5 month ago myself. I love it here. I live in Wilmington area. I dont know where you at. Over here I say dam #1 or #2 on Cape Fear river, or Sutton lake. If got boat thats better. Good luck:big_smile:

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Les, he's a FUR piece from you (that's southern for a long ways :wink:). Rutherford County is in southwestern NC. Here's a link to some neat maps so you can see where I'm talkin' about. The county map is the fourth one down, and the third one is a rivers/lakes map.

http://geology.com/state-map/north-carolina.shtml

Adam, we do have a few members who live in Rutherford County. Hopefully they'll be along with some advice on fishing spots in that area. Lake Lure is a beautiful place, but I've never fished there. Welcome to NC bro! :cool2:

9. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    Dont know about the fishing in Rutherford...But I do know theres gold in them thar hills!
    Best of luck and welcome to the tarheel state!
    ~Teddy