Just looking in

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by eyeguy, Jan 9, 2009.

1. eyeguy

eyeguy New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Hello Brothers! Its been a while since I came to the site as winter has set in in a big way. We have been fishing gills and crappie but no catin. Plenty of ice, 15 inches and until recently a ton of snow. We had a warm up with some rain and melted a lot of it but we still have a couple feet. I havent heard of anyone fishing for cats but somebody must be. Here in the Cadillac area it has just been too much winter to go very far. Nothing much being caught to brag about just some typical panfish. I hope to do some jigging for walleyes and maybe some perch fishing, but I will have to see what the weather does. THINK SPRING!
    eyeguy

2. Gr_Cat

Gr_Cat New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Hey there Mike, thanks for posting, it's been really slow in the michigan forum as of late. Good to hear you have been gettin out on the ice. I'm not much at all of an icefisherman unfortunately, but really lookin forward to spring time, and the first ice out to get back on the river for some cats. I miss my boat :) And I'm not much into the frigid cold weather thats headed our way! Good luck and post a pic if you can of any specs, or whatever your catchin'! Peace!