Just letting ya'll know...

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by PTDixieGal, Sep 4, 2008.

1. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    I haven't been fishing in a while, but it's not that I don't want to. I've had this ear infection for about three weeks now. That sucks. Been to the doctor three times already...the first two times were trips to the walk-in clinic and the third was to my regular doctor. I'm on antibiotics and a decongestant. I'm better but I still haven't fully recovered. But I haven't forgotten and the first thing I want to do after I get this stuff out of my ears is go fishing!

2. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well first just want to say....hope you get well soon. Second , the fishing has been a little slow as of late and you haven't missed too much. However as temps start to drop and the water cools off a little, you will see lots of good cats being caught very soon. So get well soon and lets go fishing......good luck to ya:big_smile:

3. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Melissa Ya'll get them ears better now,Cause I Know them Catfish are Slobberin at the mouth for you to Catchum.Us Ugly Old Farts don't have a Chance when a Perty Lady shows up with her fishin rods.:wink: J.D.

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Good to see your old face J, D,:big_smile:

5. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Get to feeling better Melissa. Hope you can get to the water soon and catch some fish. That's the best medicine.:big_smile::wink:

6. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Hope you get to feeling better. And soon the fishing will pick up. Hope you can get out there soon.

7. Ghosth

Ghosth New Member

State:
    North Dakota
    Get well soon!

8. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Melissa you ain't allowed to be getting sick.:eek:oooh:

Get your self well and get back out there!!!:wink:

Good luck little lady and go catch them kittys:smile2: