Just had to show off Robbs chili

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by vini, Oct 15, 2006.

1. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Peppers... from his garden , gave me a sack full couple days ago and just getting around to kookin up some sweet Italian sauage and peppers for sandwichs:still_dreaming:

BTW I sliced 2 of the jalepenos up and rinsed them and the fumes alone, not even kooked yet took my breathe away :tounge_out: :eek:oooh:

Thanks Robb this is going to be a good early dinner today

Attached Files:

2. idolg

idolg New Member

State:
    Colfax, NC
    Can't handle that HOT stuff! More power to ya! I still love the sausages with onions and green peppers though...

3. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Ooops forgot the onions but it was still dang good and MAN OH MAN those jalepenos were Hot, I put 2 slices on my sandwich and that got my mouth set on fire!!!

4. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Now ya went and made me hungry.
    Looks Good.
    Loop

5. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    My word,

That sure does look tasty...I love hot peppers...

6. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    looks like some mighty fine eating yummmmm

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    LOL!!!!:lol: :lol: They are hot! The real hot ones are Fresno Chili's:wink: The big one's are Anaheim's. The yellow are bell's and they are sweeeeeeeet:smile2: Trouble I am having is getting the chili off my hands:confused2: I wash 3-4 times, soak my hands in lemon. My fingers will still burn my mouth and eyes:sad2: Dang! It is like acid:lol: :lol: ..... Bye the way Vini, how you like them pepers this morning????LOL!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

8. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    No problema mi amigo i'm used to them, but those are much tastier then the canned ones and hotter, good stuff man, whats the winter crop gonna be?

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Got my mouth watering here!!!

10. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    My mother would not have wasted time cooking those chiles...she ate them right off the vine, hotter the better. I've seen her eat 7 or 8 in a row and not take a drink of buttermilk or water. With that sausage, though, those looked great.

11. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno

My dad is that way when he frys peppers you cannot even be in the house your eyes will start burning and nose hairs flash up in flames, He's full blooded Sicilian and loves anything HOT, even puts that Asian pepper paste the red HOT stuff on his sandwichs, I couldn't even swallow a bite I took off his sandwich started burning my mouth as I was chewing I think they use cayene peppers to make that paste it's insanely hot