Just got word that Jeff(bowler man)

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by mhawk134, Jul 20, 2009.

1. mhawk134

mhawk134 New Member

State:
    SC
    Caught a 61lbs blue on wylie tonight. Man must be nice to have that luck, we'll be waiting for pics.

Hawk

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    IT'S a LIE!!!!! :roll_eyes:

LOL!!! :smile2:

THE PICTURES ARE FAKE!!!!! :crazy:

:big_smile:

Can't wait to see the pics Bowlerman!!

BTW, his mama, staples in her head and all, was really in a 40 pounder when I talked to him.....I'm telling you; that whole fall thing was a scam...SHE IS A PROFESSIONAL STUNT WOMAN!!! :eek:oooh:

Them Mannings don't want to give up any fishing holes to NO ONE!! :crazy:

3. mhawk134

mhawk134 New Member

State:
    SC
    His mom caught a 40lb tonight also?

Hawk

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    He said he wasn't coming home til the fish stopped biting.....it is 11:14pm!!! :crazy:

Hopefully some of that luck will hold up until the Catawba Catfish Club tournament this coming Saturday on Lake Wateree.

5. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Matt. nice fish. Stay safe and stick a pig:wink:

6. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    i posted a pic of mama's fish but i think she sabotaged the pic of mine i see my right elbow and part of the fish in one and the other has the top of my head:sad2: but she took some with her dispoable camera i will see how they come out .

7. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    So that is 2 fish in the 60's for you in the past few months right. Man when are you going to share that golden horse shoe you have, I mean golden horse because you have had more luck than one horse shoe can give.:smile2::smile2::wink:

8. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    it's platinum not gold :big_smile:, i guess when your hot your hot. i hope i can hold on to it for atleast one more tournament, i would like to win back to back :crazy:

9. net man

net man New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    just take your horseshoe and you will be ok:wink:

10. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    We are gonna have a Gigantic Magnet at the Sign In Saturday that each fisherman has to pass by before he will be allowed to fish.Its gonna become the norm like Polygraphs:smile2::smile2:So you may wanna bring a Surgeon with ya to sew you back up after it rips its way out of your cheeks:crazy:

11. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    trust me i don't understand it either :crazy: i guess it pays to target big fish, but it is feast or famine most times but with12+ rods out i can afford to go hog hunting and i am surprised how much of my mississippi river expierence works in these rivers :big_smile:

12. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    You have earned every bit of it bud,time spent on the water and the knowledge you have are gonna equal big fish.We just ribbing you about the horseshoe,I wish I could round up one,I need to put a hawg in the boat,I been stuck at the 53 lber I caught at Wateree for 5 years now,would love to top that one real soon.:big_smile: