Just got out

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jason berry, Sep 19, 2006.

1. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    Guys, just got out of the Marines after 5 years it feels good to be back home in Evansville, Indiana. The USMC was good but, it feels better bein home again. I plan on doing alot of fishing back here now I caught some nice ones in Arizona but, I think ill do better here. Wish me luck.

2. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Congrats Brother! Good luck Fishin and thank you for your service to our countrymen! God Bless!

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Good news Jason! Thanx for your service son. One thing though. You are always a MARINE! LOL!

4. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Jason, first off, I want to thank you for being an upstanding outstanding American. Second of all, I want to praise God for bringing you home safeley! I have a cousin, that insists on going back to Baghdad to take care of his brothers and sisters that wear a uniform, and I am so proud of his courage and convictions. I am so glad to report that you are home, but sad that we have so many of our people dying over there. I may not support the cause, but I most certainly support the men and women that give their lives on the lines every day. Wheather it be up front in front of with a weapon in their control, or behind the lines supporting each and every one of you. I will pray for your, my brother, and all men and women in uniform across the board, that fight for our freedoms, and the freedoms of others.

Kenny

5. FROG

FROG New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    welcome home brother glad to have you back on USA soil I thank you and salute you for all you do for this country.

6. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Jason: Thank you for the service to our country. I hope you do get to spend some time fishing and that you do catch a bunch of bigguns. Well Done !!!!!!

7. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    as the others have said welcome home and thank you for the time serverd , now go get those bigguns

8. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Welcome home brother Jason hope you catch some BIG OLD CATS.

:look_down:

:0010:

9. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    Let me chime in, thanks for your service you will never know how many people thanked you nightly! I hope you fish till your happy and then just kick back and realize your really home!

10. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas

Welcome back. Glad all is good.

11. FWFeecherman

FWFeecherman New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks to you for your services and courage!!!! Catch a bunch man!!!

12. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Jason, Thank you sir for giving yourself so I can be free. I'm glad you are safe and at home. You've got some fishing to get caught up on so good luck and let us know how it goes. +rep for you.

st

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Can't say much more than what hasn't allready been said. Just want to thank you for putting your life on the line for an ol goat like me. enjoy your fishing you have earned it.Kick back and watch the poles bend with the big ones your gonna be catching.GOD BLESS !!

14. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Thanks for your service buddy...and good luck with the fishing

15. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Welcome back!! Thank you for your service to our country.

I'm sure if you check with some of our brothers in your area, they'd be more than happy to take you out to get some nice cats!!!

16. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Whats up Brother? I wish we could have gotten out to some of the spots you told me about while you were still here. Garza also gave me some good spots to hit, so I should do good if you guys gave me your real spots! LOL! I hope you do good back home. Talk to ya on the BOC!

17. WhiteRiverLilCats

WhiteRiverLilCats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    "Back home again, in Indiana" Ya, corny, but I had to do it, it just fit!!:tounge_out:

Congratultions on being home! I'm sure your family is thrilled to have you back. Thank you so much, for all you did to serve your country. :0a31:

Hopefully, you will have better luck at catching the big cats than we did at the National Gathering. You missed a great time!! You really must go next year.

Good luck and again Welcome Home!!!:009:

18. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Thanks for being there for all of us brother , hope ya get into ole big soon.

19. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Glad your back in the Hoosier State with us again! Thanks for serving our country. Now get on down to the water and catch some fish!
    Bill

20. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congratulations and thanks for your service. Now we have something in common. Both X JAHHEADS!! Good luck!!