Just got my shipment of Wicked Sticky and "Lucky 7"

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by daystarchis, Jun 14, 2006.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    WOW!!!! Does that "Lucky 7" STINK!!!!!!:eek:oooh: LOL!!! I could smell it from the box! Got the wicked sticky too.
    Hey Bert, I am ready now to get me some cats at your Lodi spot. Just name a time and I will be there:wink:

2. Fishnhuntforever

Fishnhuntforever New Member

State:
    Northern California
    Robb, I am not familiar with wicked sticky or lucky 7. Are they a paste type bait? Have you ever tried strawberry doughballs? Do they carry wicked sticky and lucky 7 in stores or are they available only by order? I would like to hear more about local baits and set ups being used here in California. I personally use alot of cut bait and crawlers. But I am interested in trying the strawberry doughballs as I have seen what they are producing. For salmon we are running 5/8 ounce blue fox spinners with a slider.

3. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Wicked Sticky is a dip type bait like hog wild or sonny's. I dip worm with or without a sponge will work great. Here is there link. Works great. Brother Bert turned me on to it last year at our central cal gathering. Works really good. Now Luck 7 SUCKS! Don't waste your money. My favorite though is Danny King punch bait. Thats stuff is the BOMB! With DK you only need a med size trebble. Not as messy as Wicked Sticky or Sonnies:wink:

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck with it, I have not tried either one here in Ohio. Let us know how it works out for ya.

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    So far it SUCKS!

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    It Sucks?? Which one?? LMAO

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Wicked Sticky is very good, but I should of knew that Lucky 7 sucked since it was only $2.00 a jar:roll_eyes:
    It sure stinks though:eek:oooh:

8. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Now all of the nice Channels from up here are going to find they way down that way because "Now You Have Arrive" (lol), but just don't try the "Hot Dip Bait Trick" in the house with it, because it can be very, very, Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol):bad_smelly:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

9. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I got some of the wicked today but never got around to using it. If I have any luck I'll let yall know.

10. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yeah, that is usually a good indication. hehehe

11. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    I have had some luck with the wicked , but had alot of luck here in Iowa with the Junnies Sewer Bait and a small black dip worm . Mostley eaters w/ 6 or 8 in the 8 to 10 lbs range , had a great fish fry .
    Thanks
    Brian

12. ohiohawghunter45067

ohiohawghunter45067 New Member

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    i myself ive never had any kinda luck with those baits.

13. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    "Sewer Bait", dang! Lmao! I thought "Wicky Sticky" smelled bad, but "sewer bait" sounds like a whole new ball game! LOL!

14. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Smells as bad as it sounds but it sure worked that year!
    Brian

15. Fishnhuntforever

Fishnhuntforever New Member

State:
    Northern California