Just got Madison's first pet....cheered her up

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, May 19, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Madison has been sick all day. Not really wanting to do anything and just down. I picked up a cage the other day at a yard sale for $2.

Went to Grove City and picked up a Hampster for her with some food and such. She is on cloud 9. She has not named the hamster yet but it sure has brightened her day.

I'll get some pics up later of her and the little guy. They say to leave it in the cage for a couple days before we start to handle her so she'll have to wait to do that.

But, this is her first pet and she is excited to say the least. Daddy did his good deed of the day. :big_smile:

2. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hamsters make great fist pets. hope they have alot of fun together.

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks alot, I'll try and get some pics up tonight or tomorrow.

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Here are a couple pics from tonight.

Attached Files:

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    You'll be sorry! LOL!

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, so far so good big dog. She does not touch the cage. Just sits and laughs at the little hamster. Hopefully she wont be feeding him anything special anytime soon. lol

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Tea,
    :0a27:
    That's what Shania :0010: has (A Hampster), & she loves it! :sweet_kiss:
    I think that other than the fish in my fish tank that I have for her, I think that's another great first pet-gift for a kid.

You take it easy Buddy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & Phil

8. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Way to go Dad, the first pet is always special. Before ya know it she will be asking for a pony.:eek:oooh:

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks guys, we have not been home much today because of Church and little brothers Graduation party today. She was telling everyone about her new pet.

She has named him, sometimes it is "Baby", sometimes it is "Bear". Most of the time it is "Baby Bear". lol Everytime he runs on the wheel she just cracks up.

We got her one of those balls today so the hamster can run around on the ground. Should be interesting, she has not used it yet.

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i was looking forward to meeting up tea at the mayhem, but i know family come first.. no question.! esp. when they don't feel well. i have my first, a 7 mon. old daughter. i still fish , not like i used to boys.:lol: anyways, tell her to take care of baby bear. hopefully i can meet you soon tea...catfishrollo

11. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks buddy, trust me, I did not want to miss this thing. I would of came but wanted to take care of the little one. We will meet man, those gatherings are awesome. Once you get to one you wont want to miss another.

12. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    nice brother, my first pet was a yellow lab that my parents had before i was born. i always used to ride around on his back n such but when we moved to the city we had to give him away and i remember crying for a long time cuz he was the best dog ever.. no joke

13. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    She has officially named it "Bear". She does not like the fact that he sleeps all morning though, lol.