just got back home today

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by smokey869, May 2, 2009.

1. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    well i made it back to ohio today, went on my annual fly and drive, flew out of columbus to orlando fla at 8 am wed morning, spent the afternoon with my dad and my aunt, went to dinner and back to my dads, got him all packed up and left thursday morning and drove to just north of charlotte nc thursday, stayed at hotel and finished the drive home today, wanted to go fishing when i got back but i think my butt is still somewheres down in west by god:eek:oooh:, all the family thinks (me included) that my dad at almost 80 is too old to be doing that drive and ive been elected the last few years lol, hope the rain stops tomorrow so i can go fishing :wink:

2. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Welcome back....

bayrunner ray

3. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Welcome back Dave. Yeah the rain came down by the bucketload earlier. Guess we're getting more tommorrow but it'll clear up later in the day hopefully. I wanna get out on the water!

4. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    welcome back, Dave! Lotta traveling in a short time... now, if you're butt catches up with ya you'll be just fine...

5. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    glad to hear you made it home alright without any trouble. I thought about that the other day after i left your place...Hope you have a good time catching up with family...

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome Back Dave. Proud all went welll on your fast travels and all returned safe.