Just got back from the hospital

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by misterwhisker, Apr 16, 2009.

1. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    My youngest son Pj and I caught some bait today for the tourney saturday and did pretty good i might add but on the way home we stoped by my brothers to show off our catch and talked for awhile, Pj was in the back of the truck showing off the fish and i told him it was time to go so he started to climb out of the back of the truck and caught his foot and fell, he tried to break his fall but he broke his arm instead :sad2:...he will be ok, but im still a lil on the uneasy side, it just makes me sad that it happend to him, I gota tell ya my luck this year has been bad and starting to cost alot of money Im thinking maybe the goverment can give ME a bail out plan..any way if you would say a prayer for the lil guy it would be greatfull....thanks... Paul

2. Joey6500

Joey6500 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sorry to here about that.I think everybodies luck is runnin thin lately

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Oh my I sure hated to hear this. I an my family will have our prayers with the lil tike an your family.

4. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Sorry to hear about his broken arm. I will keep him in my thoughts

5. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thats a bummer buddy, I am glad he will be ok though. My son acts like he is invinsable, I know his injuries are coming soon! Will be praying for your son for a quick recovery. When you get a chance give me a buzz would love to hear how the tourney went.:wink:

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sorry to hear about that, prayers sent out to your son for a speedy recovery.

7. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    thats too bad, sorry about the little one, ive been there raising 6 of them, prayers sent and it will heal, just hurts the heart i know

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Bummer Paul. Tell PJ i said very sorry for his accident. He'll be aight. Kids heal fast.:wink: Broke mine in 3 places the day before deer season when i was a kid. Breakin my arm was bad but missin deer season down rite hurt.

9. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    My son :roll_eyes: He hardly even cryed :crazy: he was asking me if i was ok :eek:oooh: when i seen his arm, i was in shock i guess, he whimpered a lil bit and that was about it and on the way to the hospital he was telling me to slow down and that I was going to fast :crazy: He is one tuff lil fisherman I tell ya :wink:

10. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Paul let pj know he is in are prayers.

11. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Prayers sent to PJ from NE OKlahoma

12. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    get well little man and ill be praying for a fst recovery and a big cat for ya when ur better

13. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    sorry to hear about the little one breaking his arm prayer sent from up the road to pj and you family

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Tell the lil man goodluck in his recovery. He will be back to outfishing dad before we know it!:smile2::wink: rollo

15. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Sorry to hear about your son's arm Paul.Sounds like a tough little guy. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

16. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    PJ is in my thoughts and prayers Paul.

17. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Sorry to hear of the little guys accident Paul. Hope for a quick recovery! It just makes em tougher though I think!!

18. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Sorry to hear of the little guys accident Paul. Hope for a quick recovery! It just makes em tougher though I think!!

19. sgt_132

sgt_132 New Member

State:
    N-W Ohio
    Sorry to here about the little guy, I some times think if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. Tell him to hang in there and I will be thinking of him

20. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hope he gets well soon. Take him fishing I hear it speeds up the healing process. And yes your luck has definitely been Hilljack BAD.