just got back from santee

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by jayjay101, Mar 23, 2008.

1. jayjay101

jayjay101 New Member

State:
    narth carolina
    was at santee 3-21 -3-23 was not a productive trip could not get abit not one . fishing was limited did not have a boat . had to fish from shore . fish with cut bait . in front of harrys . in the river , in the canel. lower lake . hatchery area. bonneau beach. on the rock . not one catfish.:confused2::embarassed: ARE THERE ANY CATFISH IN THERE . thank roundhill for a little advice. didnt get a change try that place, did any one do any good on santee this week end.

2. Cat Master 1

Cat Master 1 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I was down there staying at Hill"s. Never fish the lake because of the wind. But did manage to fish the canal and caught 350 lbs. of fish in two days.They was slow biting but when you caught one is was a good one.

3. fishwillie1

fishwillie1 New Member

State:
    Pamplico S.C.
    I was down there on saturday lakes were rough we fished the canal and got one about 15lbs. and a lot of little bites.

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    This thread just goes to show that if you don't go, you can't catch them, and there is never a guarantee, is there? :wink:

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Like I always said a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work