Just got back from muddin

Discussion in 'Other Repairs' started by YeeHaw, May 6, 2006.

1. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    I just got back from muddin at a place by quincy. I went into a hole, got out of it, and heard a clinking sound. I got out and my muffler tip was dragging on the ground. I don't know what to do. Should i just weld it back on and make a new clamp for it, or what? It's just the tip, nothing else is wrong. I just need some advice. I took it off also.

2. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    I know somebody knows what i should do.

3. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Evan, I don't know if you are in a ATV, Motor cycle, boat, or just getting in the hole to log fish. I would like to help but don't know how:smile2:

4. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Whatever you do.... do not I repeat do not cut the exhaust off where the pipes "Y" together after the mainifold. Drunkeness is no excuse for cutting the exhaust off of your truck! With that said, see if you can re-attach the pipe with a weld or a new clamp, or if you are in the market for a new muffler (Flowmaster 40 series... hint, hint) you could take the old one off and get a new one!

Aaron

TA2D

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    If your know someone that know how to weld and does good job then weld if not use a clamp

6. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    Alright everybody thanks a lot for the info. I think i'm gonna take it to school, and weld it back on there and make a new clamp, or jut cut the other tip off, i'll talk it over with my teacher.