Just for Jerry......Make us proud!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Pipe Rat, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
  2. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    That's just plain cruel.But good.

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Funny too. Ha Ha Ha :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    lmfao:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:eek:h i made myself sad i have not gotten that yet:embarassed::sad2:

5. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.

Thanks Buddy -- No really thanks!!!!!

6. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    No problem at all my friend. I know the whole club is rootin' for ya. There is even some talk going around of making an exception to the age limit in the childrens tournament so we can get you on board. You can count on my vote.:wink:

J/K with ya Olejer

7. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
  8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Jer, you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, gettin one of those. To be distributed at a time of my choosing. :cool2:

9. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Well I'm 0 for 5 now, went on the johacheim (or how ever you spell it) Got a lot of bait, 18 shad 1 carp but not a single nibble, this thread will be as long as "Skipeye's mods--thread" it may never come to a respectable finish

10. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Heck, i would be interested in gettin into the children s circuit myself. Either that or the tourneys specially for the ole folks home.:eek:oooh:

12. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Well, Oldjer qualifies for both those programs, John.:eek:oooh:

Piper, is there a time limit this program is going to run? Not sure if it will still be around when Oldjer finally catches a fish.:wink:

13. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I need to shut up, it aint like I've been tearing them up the last few years.

14. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.

Well I can feel the luv alright--You guys wouldnt kick a guy when he's down? well too hard anyway

15. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    Kutter, I hope the program doesn't fall victim to budgetary restraints in these trying times. It would be a shame if Jerry couldn't get one after all the hard work. May I suggest that the club provide a special reward for Olejer if the program is no longer available.

16. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Who knows, Doug, how many of us original Gateway Cats members will still be around after all those years.:wink:

17. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Pooooor Jerry. Pooooor Pooooooor Jerry.

I can ONLY IMAGINE what our poor club secretary Colleen is having to deal with at home :smile2:

18. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Must be really hard for her at social gatherings when all the other men talk of the fish they catch. Hang in there Jer, maybe someday. Maybe if you hook up with Punkin or Jasonkatcatchinfool. They seem to be the best of the best.

19. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I got no sympathy for the man. If he would listen to what he's been told, he'd a caught a fish a long time ago. Too dang hard headed.
    Hey, here's a thought. If Oldjer were to take Colleen out on the boat and she caught a fish, could she let Jerry take the credit?:crazy::wink:

20. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    We're taking the yahct out on the meremac this weekend and Colleen is going to try to join the ranks of the "olejer bashers" update on Sun.