just for BS...

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by kyleco55, Jun 10, 2009.

1. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    too many threads getting hijacked over someone jumping in and asking a question.. figured we needed a place to just go talk about anything..

tony, im back in shelby county now, so your fishing spots are a bit of a drive.. we can go fishing whenever, just have to figure out where..

i need to get out down here and try out some of the old places that used to produce.. im talking about the flatrock river, blue river, sugar creek, and driftwood river.. i was going to keep them all secrets from you guys, but youve made me feel kinda like family.. you know, the kick me when im down, make fun of my mistakes.. that kinda family, not the warm fuzzy kind..:smile2::smile2:

2. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Talk about anything eh?....
    Well for the last couple of days I have been making new swing arm bushes to replace the crappy little ball breaings that keep failing. I need to call the doc about my BP meds and the bimini top fits really nice. The brocolli is doing well and there are some martins building a nest on the front of the barn. With the weather a little more humid the floor doesnt creak as much but somehow we keep getting little tiny flying ants in the house. The robin is sitting her second clutch of eggs in the nest behind the downspout. With the spawn going on and the falling river and the stormy forecast it might be a weekend for staying home. Lunch was nice, could have used a tiny bit more dressing on the salad. I think I'll go and get a diet 'Dew before I start again on the lathe...W

3. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    you working on the harley winston??? finally????? :wink: i was begining to think your bike was a long term project like my boat....:crazy:

4. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    It was all funny until you said that...

5. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    So, that's the real reason that I got rained out this morning!:smile2:

6. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hahaha Winston! Talk about detail. When are we going to go fishing again Winston? Do you really think Im that bad of a guy?:smile2::smile2:

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Kyle,

We both gotta start kick in overdrive for Team Trophy Seeker!

The Spring fish off ends in a little over a month!

8. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    he might take you when the ohio is slow enough to drift... he said you bitch about pulling his battleship anchor to much....:smile2:

9. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Kyle,

I myself am fairly familiar with the Blue River and Sugar Creek down in Shelby County. :wink:

10. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    hey i learned fast about pulling anchors ... u dont bitch about it if you wanna keep going fishing. i did it one time and it was a while before adam took me out again. and his is like half the size of winstons lol. just need to man up i guess

11. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    Tan, your right! I need to get that little fish off of the board.. only one way to do that! Ive caught several bigger fish, seems every time i do, either i cant get a good picture at night, or cant get the camera to work at all!

Rick, let me know next time your down this way, we will hit the river! i know for a fact sugar creek holds some good 40-50# ive seen some my uncle has caught!

12. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Kyle...I'm down there quite a bit, my family owns a place there and I go on the weekends to cut grass/do work and that paired with my job up here in Indy keep me from staying down there overnight very often. I've pulled a few nice flatheads out of Sugar Creek, but nothing up to 40-50lbs! Did see about a 25lber up on a shallow flat a few years ago when my dad and I were wading the creek for smallmouths. I just about stepped on top of him when we were wading across and then he came up out of the mud and swam off pretty slow...I probably could have tried to wrestle him up lol.

13. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    could have noodled that hawg. that would have been a sight to see

14. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Winston, IF you are serious abouth the tiny flying ants in the house, it sounds like termites are swarming. Better check that out ASAP. BTW: I am on a working binge to buy another Harley. It's either work, or sell a boat. Ain't sellin' no boats.

BB in SC

15. metalman

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Nah, it was all stuff for work. I've been asking engineering to upgrade this crap for months. I finally got PO'd waiting and told em I was doing it and they could draw it later. The bike is still gathering dust:sad2:
    ...W

16. metalman

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Nah, you're not a bad guy at all. We will hook up at some point I'm sure.
    I'm surprised you are still talking to me now you have your own boat and all:wink:. Maybe I can be your anchor boy some time:crazy:
    ...W

17. metalman

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Bill,
    I'm sure they aren't termites but I will definitely get that checked. Thanks...W

18. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    since this is an anything thread... Hey Bill... I like that avatar lol I just noticed it!

19. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    and oh yeah Winston, I fixed that crappy clicker....

Attached Files:

20. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    Has anyone else ever been just completely lost in and thought and then.....Look a squirrel!!:roll_eyes::smile2::big_smile: