Just Fishin.......

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Patmansc, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Pop Pop & I headed out to foggy Lake Greenwood this morning to see what we could rustle up. Unfortunately, those elusive little kitties chose to play hide & seek today, and we were only able to find 2 of them :crazy: So today there wasn't too much catchin, just mostly fishin :smile2: The good news is that one of those channels weighed in at 13.5#, one of the largest that we have caught there for a while. Of course, this little piggy could not pass up one of my "specially" marinated lucky scrimps. Water was cloudy, temp 50#. We were just not able to find any bait balled up or mark many fish - they all seemed to have disappeared!!

Attached Files:

2. Bravesnflat25

Bravesnflat25 New Member

State:
    Anderson
    Good Catch. Lake Greenwood fish seem to be like lake hartwell fish here lately. Hide and seek

3. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I worked 13.5 hours today, 1 fish would have been nice! :wink:

Glad you got to spend some time on the water. Just goin is fun......for me!

That's a nice lookin cat there, what's that ugly thing behind it? :smile2::smile2:
    Thanks for the report and pic!!!

4. nanny patrol

nanny patrol Member

State:
    SC
    At least you was fishin:smile2: thats always good. That big channel is icenin on da cake:wink:

5. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Pat and I had a great time today as always. Lots of fun and laughs. We did get half our goal done. We caught perch for the Pat to take home, some for bait and some to eat.
    Bruce called about 10:00 to check on us because a major rain was on us. I think we were the only 2 guys on the water at that point. No top!, Just us in rain suits standing and drifting in a hurricane rain! Oh well, just another great day in paradise:wink:.

6. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I had to laugh on that one, LOL....Nice channel for sure guys. Lookin like bad weather this week...glad ya'll made it out before the big rain/wind hit ; )

-Jim-

7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I admire you guys for going in all sorts of weather. We went today for about 3 hours on the Pee Dee. Didn't get a bite. Wasn't really expecting to, but just wanted to GO! :wink::smile2::wink:

BB in SC