Just finalized!

Discussion in 'Walleye Fishing' started by SkiMax, Oct 18, 2006.

1. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Just got off the phone with my dad. We just finalized our trip to Lake Erie on October 27,28,29. The only thing that would stop us would be some really foul weather, as he only hazs a 20 foot bayliner, Erie can get sketchy. But I am excited! It's the only kind of fishing that i like as much as catfishing! Hope they are biting.

2. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    Don`t` forget to try casting at night from shore. It can be hit or miss.But some hogs can be caught.

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Have fun on your fishing trip,and I really hope the weather holds out for you.

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    have fun and above all be safe max , if i havent told you before i conscider you a freind

5. STEVECAT

STEVECAT New Member

State:
    Huron Oh
    Skimax , what part of the lake are you planning on hitting ?
    If your around the Huron / Vermillion area look me up , im on the lake nearly every day.

6. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    We stay at a fishing camp in Marblehead. Have you been doing any good? how are you guys catching them? trolling, drifting, jigging? any info would be appreciated. it's always a fun trip but alot more fun when we can get on some fish. thanks!

7. STEVECAT

STEVECAT New Member

State:
    Huron Oh
    Weve been catching them drifting worm harnesses and trolling reefrunners between cedar point and cranberry creek in 22-32 fow
    Night fishing Ive done the best large broken tail rapalas and husky jerk 14
    casting in shallow rocky water off the beach.

8. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    Two friends that live up there have been getting eyes at night around the islands casting.Find the bait and the eyes are there. Husky jerk clown and tenn.shad #12 and #14. Best of luck

9. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    SkiMax did you catch any eyes at night?