Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many people and how far do or would you travel with your boat/s on water ? i myself will travel upto a 80 to 90 mile round trip in my toon....just to cruise and fish,....me and maw have been thinking about getting a cabin cruiser and travel the tn river system and the tenn-tomm,anyone else ever done this ?

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
the advengers of Huckleberry Fin:cool2:
Would not bother me a bit to relax, float with a line attached to my toe.
Course I would keep one eye open. Got to make sure I'm eating right. :wink::big_smile:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
how many people and how far do or would you travel with your boat/s on water ? i myself will travel upto a 80 to 90 mile round trip in my toon....just to cruise and fish,....me and maw have been thinking about getting a cabin cruiser and travel the tn river system and the tenn-tomm,anyone else ever done this ?
Never done that but I still dream of buying a DeFever Trawler and cruising the ICW everywhere......

·
Registered
941 Posts
A friend of mine and his wife bought a boat in Tampa FL and took it ran it all the way to Lake Michigan by rivers. They had a blast and met some real nice folks along the way.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I don't use my boat very often, but when I do I normally don't go very far. I've always thought it would neat to go back home to Louisiana by way of water! I now live in Kentucky, just a couple of miles from Kentucky lake. I could go all the way to my uncle's back yard in Sugartown Louisiana by way of water. I could do most of the trip in a pontoon, but the last few miles I would have to use a canoe! That would be a neat experience!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.