just curious

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by boogie, Feb 20, 2008.

1. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    how many people and how far do or would you travel with your boat/s on water ? i myself will travel upto a 80 to 90 mile round trip in my toon....just to cruise and fish,....me and maw have been thinking about getting a cabin cruiser and travel the tn river system and the tenn-tomm,anyone else ever done this ?

2. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    the advengers of Huckleberry Fin:cool2:
    Would not bother me a bit to relax, float with a line attached to my toe.
    Course I would keep one eye open. Got to make sure I'm eating right. :wink::big_smile:

3. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    Never done that but I still dream of buying a DeFever Trawler and cruising the ICW everywhere......

4. whodaman

whodaman New Member

State:
    Des Moines Iowa
    a good friend of mine took off up this river got so far and ran out of gas and it was his first time having his wife on his new boat funniest thing i had heard in awhile

5. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    A friend of mine and his wife bought a boat in Tampa FL and took it ran it all the way to Lake Michigan by rivers. They had a blast and met some real nice folks along the way.

6. lilgriz

lilgriz New Member

State:
    Aurora, KY
    I don't use my boat very often, but when I do I normally don't go very far. I've always thought it would neat to go back home to Louisiana by way of water! I now live in Kentucky, just a couple of miles from Kentucky lake. I could go all the way to my uncle's back yard in Sugartown Louisiana by way of water. I could do most of the trip in a pontoon, but the last few miles I would have to use a canoe! That would be a neat experience!