Just curious - where have you lived?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Nov 2, 2006.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Ill be sixty years old next month, and have lived in eleven different states, partly because my father was a salesman for the surge milking machine co. When i was younger, and partly because of my truck driving job. These are the states I've lived in. Washington state, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Colorado, Arizona, Virginia, and finally New York. I was curious as to what other states my brothers , and sisters have lived in.

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    well I will try to remember Missouri Kansas arizona Wahington state Mississippi Louisiana California Texas Georgia I think that is all

3. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Steve, lets see, I have lived in Iowa, and................... that's it!!:lol:
    I geuss I have lived a sheltered life, I have been through alot of states in a truck, but never lived in any of them.

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Kansas, Texas, Alaska... Then there's Labrador, England and Bermuda courtesy of th AF... :big_smile:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Smoking Prohibited. Absolutely no ifs, ands, or butts.

5. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    I have lived in Kentucky, Wyoming, Missourri, Texas, South Carolina, and Oklahoma. The latter three were all service related states. I also was in Panama the country for two years while I was in the service. Vern

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Texas, Oklahoma, South Carolina, North Carolina, Califonia and back to North Carolina. I have been through almost all oif them at on point are another except for Hawaii.

7. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    kentucky and wyoming but traveled on foot and otherwise through 39 of them

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    California,Nebraska and Missouri.Missouri is where I was born and hopefully it's my nest now.I hate moving!:smile2:

9. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    Has almost everyone lived in Texas at one time or another. Its my home state. I've lived in several communities in the state, Arkansas and South Carolina. Prefer home the best.

10. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
    Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Florida, Massachusetts, Georgia, and California.

11. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    well i lived in florida for about a year after i graduated high school and the rest of the time has been here in ohio but i have been all over the United States

12. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    Oklahoma, Italy, Germany, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, Alabama and that's all I can remember?

My Dad was in the Army for awhile so we got to move every two or three years.

Ken

13. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Started out in Ohio joined the Navy went to San Diego Cali for a couple of years went back to Ohio. Reenlisted after a year 1/2 of being out then went back to San Diego then to Norfolk Va and back to Ohio. Been around the world multiple times and seen many a great place including the Pyramids in Cairo Egypt which I thought was awsome just have to watch out for the Camels they like to spit LOL

14. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Kinda looks that way Jerry so far eight out of eleven.

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I guess I'm boring.I've only lived in KY & OH but travelled thru many more.

16. nitro

nitro New Member

State:
    Dover, TN
    TN, CA, OK, TX, IL, NY, VA, FL. Also been around the world in the US Navy on A/C Carriers. Like a salmon, I have come back home to die, just don't get to spawn first like they do.:lol:

17. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Il.,Mo. Colo.Back to Il. then back to MO. where I'm at now.

18. Bobwheelr

Bobwheelr New Member

State:
    NC
    alaska, montana, texas, oklahoma, n.carolina, s. carolina, new york, maine, tenn. california, washington state and florida.

19. rzrbk24

rzrbk24 New Member

State:
    Pope Air Force Base, NC
    Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, North Carolina and United Arab Emirates (little bity country in the Middel East). Next year I go to Korea for a year and then to Georgia

20. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Kentucky is all Ive every lived in and i haven't traveled to many states either Ohio and west Virgina is all i think