Just bringing up tourney shirts.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by GrandpaGoneFishing, Jan 5, 2010.

1. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Just wondering were the tourney shirts stood. Hope they are USCA shirts now with the Monster Logo to boot.
    Hey Boss, any thoughts on this.
    Paul, Steve Please let me know your thoughts on this.
    I'm trying to get a mini going on at La Cygne hot water outlet, and getting some interest early. Feb. Is know for the most Flatheads caught here and we might as well as go for it.
    I'd like to promote CPR, But to each there own. Just please be legal and safe. ​

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Brian is going to assist with this after we have completed the upgrades and all other supporting tasks. Will start working tournament shirts probably around the 20th of January. Going to take me lots of focus, so that needs to be a stand alone mission, especially with the amount of people involved.

Green Light on the monster logo, Steve has his logo on file with the company now.

3. GrandpaGoneFishing

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Thanks for the update Boss. Just let me know when its all ready for order. ​

4. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i agree jay i cant wait till we can get these shirts they will look great with the monster logo as well looking forward to getting the shirts

5. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i am ready for mine

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Those Shirts are gonna be awesome,anxious to get mine!~~Sister Pat:Happy:

7. GrandpaGoneFishing